As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OWLCONIC #ad
Homeschool, Classroom & Teachers, OWLCONIC Learning Time Game, A Great 128 Piece Teaching Aid to Help Kids Learn Analog and Digital Time. an Educational Resource Toy for Children #adOWLCONIC #ad
- Great for families or classrooms: Learn time sequence with, flash cards, clock board and dice. Creative: 128 piece set allows for boys and girls to make up their own fun time and math games too. Lots of game suggestions provided for FUN and learning.
Lots of ways to play: adjustable to all abilities. Pat No. Multiple skills covered: One set covers so many skills, time, memory, fractions and fine motor. D875591. Engaging: helps kids learn about clocks and making connections between digital and analog time.
|Manufacturer||Neak Products #ad|
2. Bright Spots Games #ad
Thoughts and Feelings: A Sentence Completion Card Game #adBright Spots Games #ad
- Suitable for ages 5-12yrs. The deck of 38 cards is an especially effective medium in helping children identify, trauma, and work through a variety of issues: changes within the family system, depression, process, grief, anxiety, anger, and fears.
A cheerfully animated therapeutic tool for parents or counselors designed to engage children of all ages.
3. MerryHeart #ad
Montessori 1-100 Consecutive Numbers Wooden Hundred Digital Board, MerryHeart Wooden Math Learning Board Toy, Educational Game for Kids with Storage Bag #adMerryHeart #ad
- Perfect montessori hundred board to teach your children or pupils to count from 1 to 100 Buy with confidence and give kids learning fun : anything about our number board 1-100 troubles you please contact us at first notice, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Great christmas new year gifts for boys girls kids. Best gift : the portable size appropriate for outdoors, and home use, classroom, convenient to carry around. Great learning toy : hundreds board montessori attract baby's attention, they can not only cause baby counting and arithmetical interest but also help toddlers enhance the ability to identify different color.
Material : made of high quality 100% safe wood; the size of 100 board montessori is 8. 46 * 8. 46 * 06 inch, wooden cards: 08 * 08 inch. Usage : perfect math games for toddlers for preschool, elementary, kindergarten. Full refund within 30 days.
4. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book / Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, confident, embarrassed, frustrated, impatient, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay. First, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Later in life, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
Plus, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, and express their thinking or creativity.18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, happy, shy, tired, excited, bored, confused, ungrateful, grumpy, scared, sick, hungry, sad, and worried.
Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8. 75" x 8. 25" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings, or other caregivers. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings.
5. Didax #ad
6 Board Games, Didax 500063 Social Skills Group Activities #adDidax #ad
- Keeps kids engaged while they learn important social skills. Ideal for use in small groups. Entertaining and educational games are perfect for elementary age students. Games will encourage your students to work together as they learn to improve their social skills.
|Manufacturer||DIDAX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES INC #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
The Coping Skills Game: Nine Essential Skills to Teach Kids How to Deal with Real-Life Problems #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Recommended for ages 7-12 | 2-4 Players. Children will learn to deal with feelings, discover choices, adjust attitudes, accept imperfections, and more. The lessons learned using The Coping Skills Game will last a lifetime. Effective in a wide variety of counseling or classroom settings.
7. ARTAGIA #ad
Preschool Learning and Homeschooling Supplies, Fun Family Game, Educational Games for Kids, Mindfulness Games for Kids, Parent Child Bonding Time, Get to Know Your Kids #adARTAGIA #ad
- Ideal for ages 8-17. Ideal for ages 5-17. Could be used daily before bed or in a therapy or classroom setting. 3 games in 1, yoga and meditations exercises, something for everyone!150 cards 3 games in 1 box: spend quality time with children exploring the concept of mindfulness through series of experiments, understand emotions, fun competitions, improve concentration and memory! Educational yet fun, questions and rituals Learn fun facts, our game is versatile and widely used by school teachers and counselors as well and suitable for all ages of children.
Experiment game: play with or compete against players by applying mindfulness to body awareness through yoga, meditation, observation and experiments. Learn mindfulness rituals, fun facts, understand emotions and social skills.
Connect game: develop a deeper connection between adults and adolescents through self reflection. Guess game: personal questions put your knowledge to the test on how well you know each other. These mindfulness cards are ideal for home, or group therapy and comes with a fun sticker reward system. Super fun classroom game but can be played at home as a family. For a price of one you get three games in one box! 150 cards in a travel size box, easy to take on trips with you. Versatile and great value.
8. Zoom on Speech #ad
Bingo Style Game Targeting Descriptive Language, and Ability to Follow Multi-Component Directions, Sentence Structure, Kibbit #adZoom on Speech #ad
- Superior quality with Delightful Graphics | Includes Bonus Activity Ideas. New name | same Product. Children are captivated by the Game While Improving their Language Skills. 2 skill levels | 4 exciting themes | Ages 4+ | 2-4 Players. Developed and Used Repeatedly by Language Therapists.
9. FLUYTCO #ad
Office Activities & Training Tool, Conversation Starters & Ice Breakers to Get to Know Your Coworkers, Building Blocks : Team Building Card Game for Work #adFLUYTCO #ad
- You can either focus on one category you wish to deepen with the people around you, Hobby, Team, or mix them all. Fun & effective tool for team engagement: whether you’re management, HR, teachers, project directors, team leaders, or just want to get a stronger relationship with coworkers, friends & family, facilitators, program directors, instructors, our card game will help you take things to the next level.
Build trust, build a team: 101 questions to help form closer relationships, better communication and remove personal barriers in teamwork.
Play on zoom calls and keep the team close! 6 ways to connect & spark discussion: our deck of cards is divided in 6 categories to make sure every aspect of life is approached: Personal, Education, Future and Scenarios.
Pick a card. Get to know each other. Team building activities for all occasions: with a practical format, friends, workshops, anywhere. Take turns answering. Great for meetings, retreats and get-togethers; there’s never a bad time to strengthen bonds between coworkers, you can play anytime, and family. Ideal for managers, etc.