As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
The Sushi Go! Dice Game, Sushi Roll #adGamewright #ad
- Rice and dice! roll with your favorite sushi go! characters in this dice version of the best-selling card game! Load up the conveyor belts with savory sushi dice – then pick one and pass the rest! Earn points for winning combos like two tempura or a set of sashimi.
Grab a menu to re-roll your dice or use chopsticks to swap with an opponent. And of course – save room for Pudding at the end! Pick up the most points and you're on a sushi roll! .
2. Thunderworks Games #ad
Thunderworks Games Roll Player Strategy Boxed Board Game Ages 12 & Up, Multi-Colored twk2000 #adThunderworks Games #ad
- Purchase weapons and armor to outfit your hero. A character building game with dice for 1-4 players and a 60 minute play time. Earn reputation Stars by constructing the perfect character.
Train to gain skills and discover your hero’s traits to prepare them for their journey. Roll and draft dice to build up your character’s attributes. Mighty heroes don’t just appear out of thin air - you must create them! Race, alignment, traits, class, and equipment are all elements of the perfect hero, skills, who is ready to take on all opposition in the quest for glory and riches.
The player with the greatest Reputation wins the game and will surely triumph over whatever nefarious plot lies ahead! Item package weight: 3. 6 pounds.
|Brand||Thunderworks Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat river #ad|
3. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games Roll for The Galaxy Board Game: Ambition Expansion #adRio Grande Games #ad
- Requires Roll for the Galaxy. Expansion game. 20 objective tiles introduce a new way for players to gain new abilities and victory points. 30-60 minute playing time.
For 2-5 players. 21 new starting tiles provide nearly 300 more possible starting tile combinations. 2 new dice types bring new mechanics and give the players more strategic options.
|Brand||Rio Grande Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
4. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games Roll for The Galaxy Board Game: Rivalry Expansion Rio557 #adRio Grande Games #ad
- 30-60 minute playing time. Components: 62 custom dice, 222 custom die faces, 5 reference sheets, 44 talent counters, 8 faction tiles, 1 priority track, 1 Rulebook, 30 misc counters, 5 Game screens, 1 deal mat, 12 customizable dice, 5 phase strips, 3 vp chips, 5 player discs, 1 $ phase tile, 13 Game tiles, 10 die tools.
Also compatible with the Ambition expansion. For 2-5 players. Ages 14+. Expansion for roll for the Galaxy Board Game which is required to play.
5. Thunderworks Games #ad
Thunderworks Games Roll Player: Monsters and Minions Strategy Boxed Board Game Expansion Ages 12 & Up TWK2002 #adThunderworks Games #ad
- In roll player: monsters & minions, they must also gather information about the monstrous threat looming, not only do players compete to construct the greatest fantasy characters, and prepare for a final showdown against the beast.
The more prepared the adventurers are for the battle, the better they'll do, but that information doesn't come for free. The player with the greatest Reputation wins the game and becomes the heir to the kingdom! Number of players: 1-5.
Where is its lair? What obstacles will there be along the way? Listen for rumors to gather details for the fight ahead. What will its next strike be? players earn reputation Stars by constructing the perfect character, as well as driving back the evil of the monster and its minions.
6. Rio Grande Games #ad
New Frontiers, The Race for The Galaxy Board Game #adRio Grande Games #ad
- Ages 14+. For 2-5 players. New frontiers is an exciting addition to the award-winning family of race for the galaxy games! Each game can have different goals, so no two games will be alike. 45-90 minute playing time.
7. Eggertspiele #ad
Era Medieval Age #adEggertspiele #ad
- 1-4 players, ages 14 and up, 75-120 minutes play time. Over 100 fabulous 3D building mininatures. Based on the original and very successful game roll through the ages by Matt leacock designer of Pandemic. The first ‘roll and build’ game.
|Part Number||ESG 50140EN|
8. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rattlebones Board Game #adRio Grande Games #ad
- Great replay value. Unique family game where players create their own odds. For 2-4 Players. 15-30 minute playing time.
9. Gamewright #ad
Gamewright Sushi Go Party!, The Deluxe Pick & Pass Card Game, Multicolored #adGamewright #ad
- What's in the box? sushi go party! contains: 181 playing cards, 22 menu tiles, 8 wooden pawns, 1 game board and of course…the rules!. Everyone reveals their cards by turning them face-up. It's a party! this party platter of Mega make, super sashimi, and endless edamame in this expanded version of the best-selling card game.
After revealing, pass your remaining hand face-down to your left. What's more, up to 8 players can join in on the sushi-feast… let the good times roll! Customize your difficulty level! this deluxe edition features opportunities to customize your playing experience.
The overall game is basically the same, the variety of cards offers many new opportunities.
Pick up this new hand and the next turn begins. You'll also notice that the strategy changes. Sushi go! for larger appetites! you still earn points by picking winning sushi combos, but now you can customize each game by choosing a la carte from a menu of more than 20 delectable dishes. Each player chooses 1 card that they would like to keep and places it face-down.
|Manufacturer||Ceaco (Games) #ad|