As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up | Quick Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Outdoors, Travel & Family Game Night #adSkillmatics #ad
- Number of players and average playtime - This animal trivia and strategy game can be played with 2 to 6 players. The box size is portable & travel friendly. The average playtime is 20 minutes. Strategize your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at game nights, road trips, plane trips, outdoors, and more!. Quick game of smart questions - divide yourselves up in teams, or play one on one, ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
Award winning fun for the family - winner of the 2022 national parenting product Awards NAPPA and the 2022 Parents' Picks Awards.
This is the most exciting game you’ll find for family game night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up! Perfect gift - makes the perfect gift for boys, friends, girls, adults, parents, families as well as any board game or card game lover. Play it any time any place - includes 50 game cards, play dates, birthday parties, gatherings, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. Build key skills - guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
2-1/2 x 3-1/2 in, INC. Trend Enterprises T-76304 Zoom! Learning Game 100 Piece, TREND ENTERPRISES #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Random zoom! cards can multiply your turn's sum or zero it out; BOOM! cards can wipe out your cumulative total! First player to reach 500 total points wins. Will you speed to the finish line, or crash? - this point-building game is exciting fun for families as well as small groups in the classroom.
Research based, classroom proven - clear, easy-to-read characters and clean design help kids focus and work to reinforce brain pathways between number concepts and written numerals. Designed for ages 9 and up. The games exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely.
Draw cards and add the values for your score; add each turn's sum for a running total. Making learning fun for over 50 years- trend's educational and motivational products have been trusted by educators, and therapists since 1968! We know what works in classrooms and what kids respond to - and use that experience to create fun, made-in-America games, fair play, caregivers, and rewards to support learning, skill builders, and family time.
Excitement builds math skills - repetition is essential to lock in addition and multiplication concepts, two-, and three-digit operations. This game supports commonly-used student learning standards, differentiated instruction, and can even be used as an observational assessment tool. Game play takes about 10 minutes. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
3. Proof! #ad
The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game #adProof! #ad
- Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan.
Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Fast-paced, kids, fun math game loved by teachers, families, and grown-ups alike.
So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Practice multiplication, addition, division, subtraction, and square roots. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Improve mental math skills. Teacher's choice gold award winner.
4. Think Fun #ad
Teachers Favorite and Toy of the Year Nominee, Think Fun Math Dice Junior Game for Boys and Girls Age 6 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. What you get - includes 1x 12-sided die, 5x 6-sided dice, scoring track, instructions, and a game-go bag for easy storage and clean-up For 2+ players aged 6+, it's one of the best gifts for kids ages 6 and up and its small size means it makes a great stocking stuffer.
Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn early math skills through fun gameplay. Toy of the year nominee - math dice Jr is hugely popular with parents and teachers, and serves as a great math game for young learners. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
5. Pressman #ad
Pressman SMATH, The Game That Makes Math Fun! Multicolor, 5" #adPressman #ad
- Crossword puzzle style of play. Adaptable to multiple skill levels. One of the best-known math products in the game category. Sharpens stem skills from beginner to brainiac! For 2-4 players, ages 6 and up.
|Manufacturer||Pressman Toys #ad|
6. Pressman #ad
The Original Rummy Tile Game by Pressman, Rummikub #adPressman #ad
- Fast-paced, easy gameplay is ideal for people of different ages to play together. Reinforces stem skills like sequencing, pattern recognition and planning. Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs or groups, Rummy style - the first player to use all of their tiles wins.
For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up. With more than 55 million units sold, Rummikub is one of the world's best-selling and most-played games.
7. AMEROUS #ad
AMEROUS 1-4 Players Shut The Box Dice Game, Family Classroom Home or Pub 12 Inches, Wooden Board Table Math Game with 12 Dice and Shut-The-Box Instructions for Kids Adults #adAMEROUS #ad
- Easy to store and carry -- this shut the box family game is easy to collect and stores number boards, dice in complete storage on the board. Most popular entertainment toys -- simple rules of the game, but also for classes, parties, picnics, not only for family gatherings, learning to share, you can also customize the rules, birthday, friends, teachers and students, and bars, while improving the relationship between parents and children, communicate and socialize.
High quality board game -- this 4 way wooden board game for 1-to-4 people is made of exquisite natural solid wood, with brown billiard felt on the playing surface.
Durable, 12 inches, with 4-way 10 number boards, 12 dice 8 colored, 4 wooden spares and 1 Instruction, scratch-resistant and environmentally friendly. Stimulate thinking and learning ability -- this 4 players shut the box dice game is suitable for adults and kids, make more focused, can exercise thinking ability, reaction ability and logical ability, is an educational toy for math, strategy and quick thinking in an entertaining way.
It is the perfect dice game tool for travel, easy to carry and easy to use. There is also a storage bag to store your dice. Intimate service -- perfect gift, if you have any questions, AMEROUS is committed to providing customers with a good shopping experience, please do not hesitate to contact us.
8. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- For 2-4 players. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956.
Turn over top card from the stockpile. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. Recommended ages 8+. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points.
Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
9. Torlam #ad
5 Ten Frames & 55 Magnetic Math Counters for Kids, Math Games for Kindergarten Upgraded Version for Hand-held & 2 Black Pens, Math Manipulative for Elementary, Torlam Magnetic Ten-Frame Set #adTorlam #ad
- Upgraded magnetic sheets support both fridge mounting & hand-held demonstration solutions. Math skill development: this set of magnetic ten frames is ideal for teaching numbers, halving and multiplication.
Premium quality: discs with thickened magnetic sheet, which is easier to operate and is perfect for toddler’s little fingers. More choices: with different colors and extra trays, discs, you have more ways to demonstrate operation skills.
Give students a fun new way to explore number sense, addition, counting, doubling, number bonds, subtraction, and place value.
Learn & play: kids learn to show their work with our magnetic ten-frame set! Each magnetic tray has 1 ten-frames and room to write equations, plus magnetic discs that make modeling simple operations easy! Hands-on math: student can work on the trays with dry-erase markers or magnetic counters and hold their trays up to answer questions or show their work.