As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
The Exciting Twist On The Popular Loaded Questions Family/Party Game, LOADED ANSWERS #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Player 1 collects one money card for every correct match. Why buy this game? - if your idea of a great game is quick rules followed by three rounds of laughter, well, Loaded Answers is the game for you. Who would like this game? - this game is designed for funny game nights with friends and/or family and is appropriate for most ages.
Every money card has a dollar value of $100-$500, personal and "loaded questions". Player one picks his/her favorite answer and the has to guess which player said which answer.
How do you play? - on every turn, player 1 reads aloud one of the 180 fun, creative, shuffles and reads aloud the answers. There are no dirty words in the game, 66 money/wild cards, but your answers can be as dirty as players want them to be! What's in loaded answers? - 180 new loaded Questions, an answer pad, 6 large pencils with erasers, and very easy rules.
Everyone else writes down a personal answer to the question on their answer sheet. Any answer will do! the player to the right of Player 1 collects, and wild cards are mixed in. The player who wrote the favorite answer also picks a money card.
2. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
An Epic Party Game of Fun Questions, Personal Answers and Instant Laughter, Loaded Questions Party #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Choose a favorite answer and guess ‘who said what’ on every turn. Features 232 new loaded questions and 32 'Party Fouls and Party Favors' that affect players chances of winning or losing. Questions include: what is not a good housewarming present? / What is a better thing to whisper than to shout? / What would entertain you for hours? The hilarious party version of the classic ‘who said what’ game is perfect for both families and adult parties.
Other loaded questions games include the main Loaded Questions game, Party, Junior and On the Go. For 4-6 players / Ages 13+.
3. VATOS #ad
Matching Game for Kids Age 3 4 5 6 7 8, Fun STEM Science Toy for Children Boys & Girls Gift, VATOS Board Magnetic Kids Game #adVATOS #ad
- One-year warranty service, please contact us. Fun matching games for kids and family encourages turn taking and playing together; Suitable for all ages 3+ and up to play alone or as a group, a great way to spend quality time with the family and love ones.
Great stem magnetic toys the best gift idea for kids' birthdays, after school fun, parties, christmas gift, New year or any other holidays. It’s the perfect educational toy for any child over 3 years old.
Certified high quality made of non-toxic and durable abs plastic, food grade material; Round edge design without sharpness, If any question, no worries about hurting your kid's little hands. Learning by playing magnetic match ring is a fun way for children to learn about how magnets work, and Focus, Problem-Solving skills, Color and Shape Recognition, Memory, and Matching skills, Social skills are developed while playing.
Stronger & powerful magnetism the educational magnetic toys are built with stronger and bigger magnets for more powerful magnetism; This Magnetic Matching game is 2-4 players and Includes 32 magnetic rings, 1 game board, and challenge booklet.
4. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
The Family/Friends Version of the Classic Game of 'Who Said What', Loaded Questions #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Features 880 new and classic loaded Questions, all new design, and added game play features for a lifetime of memorable game nights.
This core loaded questions game is perfect for families and adults. Other loaded questions games include Party, Adult, Junior and On the Go. Questions include: what is something you only need one of? / What word would people never use to describe you? / What is your most useless talent? If you never owned this classic game of 'who wrote what' or need to update your older copy, this NEW edition is the one to get.
Updated february 2019 with new design and gameplay features.
5. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
Adult Loaded Questions- A Rousing Adult Party Game #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- The hilarious adult party version of the classic ‘who said what’ game. Additional loaded questions games include the main Loaded Questions game, Party, Junior and On the Go. 2018 update: how to win and VIP cards are updated in this version.
Questions include: what is an instant mood killer? / What word sounds dirty but isn’t? / What TV show would you watch if it included full nudity. Features 308 new and classic adult Loaded Questions, all new design, and added game play features/components for a laughter filled Game Night. For 4 6 players / ages 17+.
6. North Star Games #ad
North Star Games Say Anything Party Game | Card Game with Fun Get to Know Questions #adNorth Star Games #ad
- This is your chance to say anything. Winner of 30 awards! a party game with no right or wrong answers – just personal opinions and creative responses. The perfect game to play at parties with your friends.
Secretly choose your favorite answer. Be outrageous. Then everyone else tries to guess which one you picked! contents: 80 question cards, 8 dry-erase boards, 1 dry-erase score board, 16 player tokens, 8 dry-erase pens, 1 select-o-matic 5000, 1 full color rules.
Be opinionated. How to play: you read a question. Everyone else writes an answer. What’s the worst thing to say to a cop after being pulled over?” Be creative. Ages: 13+; players: 3 - 8; Play Time: 30 minutes. Say anything is the hilarious “get to know you” party game about what you and your friends think.
7. Outset Media #ad
What? Party Game, Answer Silly Questions & Guess Who Said What, The Ultimate Laugh Out Loud Board Game Features 288 Questions, Ages 18+ #adOutset Media #ad
- Play "what" with large groups of people, a neighborhood block party, at a dinner party, office parties or college game nights.
What" is a party game for entertaining strangers and friends alike. Easy to play rules get people quickly guessing, who-said-what, as responses to questions are read out loud. What" includes 162 additional questions, 50 percent more score sheets, 200 more answer sheets, and 6 more pencils.
For ages 14 and up and Groups of 5 or more players. There is no need to be tasteful. So regardless if you know the people or not, be as silly or as funny as you want. There is no need to be truthful.
|Brand||Outset Media #ad|
|Manufacturer||Outset Media #ad|
|Warranty||Against Mfg. Defects|
8. Fun Reimagined #ad
Seven Meadows Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Game, A Tableau-Building Strategy Card Game for Adults & Teens #adFun Reimagined #ad
- It includes 52 beautifully illustrated cards, 15 minutes to play, 1 rule booklet and a box. It’s the most beautiful, addictive and innovative card game created by Fun Reimagined.
Play seven meadows, and escape into a whimsical world of fun with family and friends! The game takes 5 minutes to learn, 2 reference cards, is for 3-5 players age 12+. Seven meadows is perfect for adults and teens who are into whimsical and beautiful artwork, love to outwit opponents, fast paced, streamlined rules, and unique artwork! also, and enjoy fast-paced strategy games! Pocket sized, great replay value, the game is super fun and easy to learn – everyone can get in on the action as quick as counting 1-2-3!.
9. University Games #ad
Perfect for Game Night, University Games Dumb Criminals Board Game, The Hilarious Party Game of True or False for 2 to 4 Players Ages 12 and Up #adUniversity Games #ad
- The perfect game for family game nights, parties or gatherings. Stories so outlandish, you'll swear they're all made up! Don't be fooled, truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.
Be the first "boss" to make out with $50k in cold, hard cash to win. Read ridiculous stories and guess if they actually happened.