As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Fractions Flash Cards EP62053 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Hole punched for organizing and storage. Each card is 3-1/8" x 5-1/8". Teaching tips included. 56 durable, double-sided cards.
2. Junior Learning #ad
Multi, Junior Learning Fraction Flashcards #adJunior Learning #ad
- This value pack of flash cards includes 3 decks of 54 cards for teaching fractions. Teaches fast, automatic recall. Includes visual examples to help children see mathematical relationships.
A perfect activity for independent or guided learning. Covers: goemetric fractions, visual fractions and word problems.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
3. Math Magic #ad
3rd Grade, 5th Grade 1 Pack, Fraction War Math Game, Fun Math Game to Learn, 4th Grade, Compare and Simplify Fractions for 2nd Grade #adMath Magic #ad
- Fraction pictures on the cards help you compare fractions and the determine who wins! Easy to learn - 2 players split the deck, they draw cards and the player with the largest fraction wins! Ages 8+! Contents: 58 colorful fraction cards and instructions.
Learn fractions at home or in school with this fun, fast paced math game.
|Brand||Math Magic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math Magic #ad|
4. Pat's Flash Cards #ad
390 Beginning Fractions Flash Cards Bundle #adPat's Flash Cards #ad
- It's easy to forget that fractions have a can be visualized graphically. Get your learners interested in fractions!! Fractions are taught in school as early as 3rd grade, so get your child motivated early by showing them the MEANING behind fractions.
These cards introduce the most essential concepts of fractions in graphical form.
We use both bar charts and pie charts to explain these fundamental concepts. 390 cards total covering concepts such as representing fractions with charts, representing fraction addition and subtraction, representing fraction simplification and even representing improper fractions.
5. Unbranded #ad
Unbranded New Beginning Graphical Fractions Simplification Math Flash Cards- W/ Pie Charts Best Buy #adUnbranded #ad
- These cards are highly intuitive, and serve to motivate the next step in learning fractions - how to mathematically derive simplified fractions. The last few cards of this set are generally more complex to help motivate for the need to mathematically simplify fractions.
These cards will teach why fraction simplification makes sense, for example why "2/4" is simply a cumbersome way of saying "1/2". Cards measure 2. 75 wide and 4. 25 inches long. You will receive 140 highly detailed flash cards designed to teach the intuition behind simplifying and reducing fractions.
6. Trend Enterprises #ad
Fractions Dominoes Challenge Cards #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Numeric fractions on card fronts; visual representation on card backs. Durable, no-see-through construction. Teaches fractions from wholes through 12ths for ages 9 and up. Plays like dominoes. Great for school, home, childcare and travel.
7. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Learning Advantage 8658 Decimal Flash Cards #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Bold, heavy type to use with large groups. Great for small groups, pairs, and whole class participation. Greater than/less than; Numeric ordering computation; Solving word problems; Comparison of decimals and fractions.
Card stock. Large, easy to handle 6-1/4" x 3-3/4" cards; Printed on durable, thick 14 pt. Features notched corners for quick organization.
8. TestingMom.com #ad
2nd Grade – Addition, Fractions, Grade 2 CogAT Test, Subtraction, Iowa Test, NYC Gifted and Talented, TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards – Math Concepts for 1st Grade, and More for Grade 1 #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with 250+ challenges on 72 cards. Help your child score higher on the olsat, wisc, TerraNova, srt, wppsi, ITBS, cogat, aabl, bracken, stanford-binet, kbit, NNAT and more!.
Or add in a few rewards like a sticker for every right answer! and make learning a game. Encourage tactile play while reducing screen time. Turn skill building into play with activities featuring testingmom's wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter.
Build math skills and school readiness: help your child master the more advanced concepts expected of 1st and 2nd graders, simple equations, measurement, relativity, word problems, subtracting, both for school and gifted tests: counting, number recognition, adding, 2D and 3D shapes and early fractions.
Durable, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, SMUDGE-PROOF, in the car or on the go!.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
9. Curious Columbus #ad
Curious Columbus Number Flashcards and Foam Number and Fraction Set. 20 Number Flash Cards with Magnetic 1-20 and Fractions. ABC Toddler Games to Learn to Count and Basic Level Math #adCurious Columbus #ad
- Also includes numbers in multiple languages. Montessori toys for toddlers: these number flash cards for toddlers are a great Montessori resource. Safe and durable: these counting toddler flashcards are larger and stronger for extra durability and strength.
Learning resources for Homeschool, classroom or at home learning fun. Why not give them a go. The magnetic number sets can even be used on the refrigerator or whiteboard for extra fun.
Set includes 1 full set of MAGNETIC numbers including fractions. Learn numbers with curious columbus 123 flash cards number puzzle.
Number puzzle: 26 number cards include counting puzzle on 1 side and number tracing games on the flip side. Curious columbus letter cards are made thicker, larger and better for easy learning. Add to your cart now and see for yourself. A better learning resource: practice writing numbers using water-based markers on the reverse by following the lines to trace the numbers.