As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Repos Production #ad
Concept #adRepos Production #ad
- Engaging and fun for the whole family. Use your creativity and imagination to solve the riddles from the visual clues. Easy rules have everyone playing in minutes.
2. Senor #ad
Asmodee Concept Board Game with Repos Concept Kids Animals #adSenor #ad
- Bundle included : asmodee Concept Board Games with Concept Kids Animals Board Game. Discover a new means of communication in concept, an easy-to-learn, but frequently challenging board game! Using a game board covered in icons, players attempt to silently convey concepts such as 'dinosaur', 'Eiffel Tower' or 'Sigmund Freud'.
Points go to the player who guesses the concept correctly, the points are less important than enjoying the art of communication! Discover the world of animals beautifully illustrated by Éric Azagury, but in this flexible and fast-paced party game, this communication game for children will allow them to discover the world of animals in a fun and innovative way.
3. Coder Bunnyz #ad
The Most Comprehensive STEM Coding Board Game Ever! Learn All The Concepts You Ever Need in Computer Programming in a Fun Adventure. Featured at TIME, Maker Faires!, NBC, Sony, Google, CoderBunnyz #adCoder Bunnyz #ad
- Teaches simple concepts like loops, List, conditionals and advance concepts like Inheritance, Queue and Algorithm writing. Learn and play with Computer Programming Today. Young inventor - created by a samaira, nbc-today, nbc bay area, a 9 year old girl and covered by over 100 Media and News, sony, business Insider, yahoo finance, including time, Mercury News and many more in more than 100 countries scroll down for her Hulu Video.
Free curriculum available to download on website limited time only. No prior Coding Experience Required. Played at google - played by over 4800 kids at 155 workshops, parallelism, functions, branches, Stack, including 50 at Google Headquarters.
Easy play - use it at home, montessori, after school, in school, tutoring, maker space, hackathons and for girls who code! within less than an year of launch, boys girls scout, day care, summer clubs, STEM clubs, coding clubs, CoderBunnyz is already being used as a STEM coding tool at over 600 schools and over 380 libraries in US and all around the world!.
The ultimate coding board game. The only board game that you would need to learn concepts of all programming language. High quality - stem education toy and gift for girls and boys ages 4 - 104! Program the Bunnyz with the Code Cards to traverse through the maze, eat the carrot and reach a playful destination. Winner of infy Maker Award 2016.
4. Repos #ad
Concept Kids #adRepos #ad
- A communication game for children. An easy game to pick up. A game-based discovery of the animal world.
5. Masked Scorpion #ad
30 Min Play Time, Creative Word Party Game, 3-8 Players, Transmit Secret Codes & Don’t Allow The Opposing Team to Intercept, Age 12 & Up, IELLO Decrypto Board Game #adMasked Scorpion #ad
- Highly addictive gameplay You'll play round after round! New party game where teammates try to transmit secret codes without letting the opposing team intercept them. Clever components use anagylph effects to scramble the codes Slide cards into the screen to decode your words! Strong interaction between players and no down time between turns! Everyone needs to focus while the other team plays.
For 3-8 players ages 12 and up 30 minute playing time.
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
HASBRO GAMING:Chutes and Ladders Board Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Land on bad deeds and ride the chutes back down. Ages:4 and up, Players:2 to 4. Up the ladders and down the chutes: Land on good deeds and climb ladders toward the winning spot.
Bring back memories: we feature the delightful artwork of the popular 1970's edition of the game. Teaches basic skills: Great for kids who are learning to count, this game encourages basic addition skills.
Fun without words: ‘chutes and ladders’ is simple and easy to play, with no reading required. Detailed game rules and instructions included. Be first to land on the 100 spot and win the game. What we include: heavy-duty bi-fold game board, 4 game pieces, and over-sized spinner.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||HASBRO GAMING #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
8. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
You will never have to play the same game twice. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
9. Plan B Games #ad
45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games, Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30 #adPlan B Games #ad
- Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.