As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hunt A Killer #ad
For Date Night or with Family & Friends as Detectives for Game Night, Age 14+, Hunt A Killer Death at The Dive Bar, Immersive Murder Mystery Game -Take on the Unsolved Case as an Independent Challenge #adHunt A Killer #ad
- It’s like an escape room delivered right to your door. For 1-5 players. Hunt a killer has shipped over 2 million boxes to murder mystery fans all over the world.
45-60 minute playing time. A great option for date night, teaming up with friends and family, game night, or just playing on your own. You’ll feel like you are solving a real-life murder mystery.
An authentic and immersive investigation. Ages 14 plus. Decode ciphers, piece together clues, consider all the evidence and solve the crime. They’ve taken all of their expertise and created an immersive investigation that can be played in one sitting.
|Brand||Hunt A Killer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hunt A Killer #ad|
2. Party Profi #ad
Sotally Tober Drinking Games for Adults, Outrageously Fun Adult Party Card Game #adParty Profi #ad
- Whoever takes the least amount of drinks is declared the winner. Skill green cards give you special abilities. Bring it with you to any party and it will be a night to remember. How to win: designed as a drinking game with fun activities this game is best played with … drinks.
Activity Orange cards are actions you must perform. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase we accept returns and provide full refunds, no questions asked.
Alternatively, drinks can be substituted with points for a totally sober approach. 100% satisfaction guarantee: our cards a proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. How to play: compete with your friends and family by drawing a card in turn from the deck.
Tons of fun: make great memories, embarrass yourself and your friends in this outrageously fun game with endless replayability. So staying totally sober would be difficult. We always strive to provide exceptional customer service. There are 5 types of cards. Curse blue cards make you suffer. Decree red cards place effects on everyone.
|Brand||Party Profi #ad|
|Manufacturer||Party Profi #ad|
3. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Teens & Kids, Card Games for Adults, Exploding Kittens Party, 2-10 Players, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games, A Russian Roulette Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- If you don’t explode, just 2 minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, YOU WIN! All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten.
122 cards, kittens, and adults, drinking, with Box and Instructions - A simple card game for kids, not in that order. Beginner-friendly, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. A kitten-powered russian roulette card game, for up to 10 - Purr-fect party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends!. Now for double the players! game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
4. Jenga #ad
Jenga Classic Game #adJenga #ad
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash. Simple, solid, and timeless. It takes skill, strategy, and luck.
Includes 54 jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions. Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga. Challenge yourself or play with friends.
5. Oh Fruck! #ad
Oh Fruck! A Raucous Card Game That Combines Strategy with Special Rules That Change Every Time You Play. #adOh Fruck! #ad
- Includes over 100 cards 2. 5 x 3. 5 inches, instructions, box, plus a Benevolent order of Fruckers membership card. Fun-filled game for 2-6 players up to 12 players when combined with another deck.
Funded in 1 day. Launched on Kickstarter. Oh fruck is a raucous card game that combines strategy with special rules that change every time you play. Be the first player to discard all your cards, but watch out for the special rules … and don’t get Frucked.
6. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Taco vs Burrito, The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Optimal for 2-4 players. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Brilliant gift idea - this popular card game is the perfect birthday gift for boys, friends, girls, adults, parents, or family as well as any board game or card game lover in your life. Have a food fight on game night or Taco Tuesday! Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
7. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored -- Just Spit it Out... Or Not -- Quick Thinking Party Game -- Adult Humor -- Ages 17+ #adPlayMonster #ad
- Adult humor—with categories made to take your mind to the gutter for some adult fun! think fast—try to name 3 items in your category before time runs out! Silly slip ups—in your rush to answer the prompt in 5 seconds, who knows what you’ll say! Funny game—as you race against the clock, there is plenty of laughter to share in from what you spit out! Comes with everything you need—game includes a timer to keep track of your 5 seconds! .
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
8. Play Nine #ad
Play Nine, The Card Game of Golf! #adPlay Nine #ad
- Hole in one: play nine, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. All ages: recommended for ages 8 and up, play nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
Includes 2 decks of premium play nine cards 108 cards, easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Play: players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center.
Skill level: Novice, Intermediate, Expert. Just like the actual game, the card game of golf, the person with the lowest score wins! Any occasion: perfect for family game night, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, reunions, this match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
Recommended for ages 8+. Specifications: for 2-6 players. Play time: 15-20 min. Full play in description. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards.
|Brand||Play Nine #ad|
9. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
Czech Games Codenames #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- 15 minutes playtime. Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team! A perfect party game experience for game nights. 2-8+ player in two teams.