As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pressman #ad
Where in The World is Carmen Sandiego? Card Game, Based On The Classic Computer Game by Pressman #adPressman #ad
- Helps develop cognitive skills like logic and reasoning. For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up. A game of deduction and skill, this card game is full of twists and turns.
Carmen is at it again, stealing priceless artifacts from around the globe! Can you catch carmen and recover the loot before the other Gumshoes? .
2. The World Game #ad
Perfect for Teenage Boys & Girls + Wall Poster as Gift, Educational Game for Kids & Adults, The World Game, Fun Geography Board Game #adThe World Game #ad
- Flags, capitals & location - show the country on the map, recognise the flag or name the capital city. One of the best educational board games for kids 8-12. Complete geography board game – all 194 world countries included.
Learn about the world while having fun. Fun and educational - the more you play the more you know. Cards contain over 1500 country facts. Cards can also be used as flash cards or trivia.
Country's data is updated regularly. Friendly family game – race around the world, pass famous landmarks and win. An award-winning world learning game toy. Train memory and brain while having fun. Take it on a travel or road trip. Smart birthday gift idea for teen boys and girls. For kids and adults – action packed game for all stages of knowledge. For 2 to 5 players.
3. The World Game #ad
Educational Board Game for Kids, Cool Learning Gift Idea for Teenage Boys & Girls, The World Game, Family & Adults, Geography Card Game #adThe World Game #ad
- Country's data is updated regularly. For kids and adults – for all stages of knowledge. Can be used as flash cards or trivia. Smart birthday / Christmas gift idea for teen boys and girls.
Friendly family game – find the strongest fact about the country and win. Take it on a travel or road trip. Complete geography card game – all 194 countries & a world map included.
Train your memory and brain while having fun. An award-winning world learning game toy. For 2 to 5 players. Fun and educational - the more you play the more you know. Flags, capitals & location - show the country on the map, recognise the flags or name the capital city. One of the best educational board games for kids 8-12.
4. Wild Card Games #ad
Who Knows Where?, The Location Guessing Educational Family Board for kids and adults, where you guess famous geography locations on a map of the world. #adWild Card Games #ad
- The ultimate Global Location Guessing Game. Top trivia Game. Double sided board with 2 different geography world maps, including a beautiful satellite image of planet earth.
This brilliant, events and facts, award winning board game has over 1000 questions in 5 categories, major cities and towns, including capitals, famous tourist sites and beautiful images of many iconic landmarks and is a great fun way to learn about the world.
It's quick and simple to play, with everyone playing all the time, so there's no waiting around. Fun and educational game with flexible rules which allow many different ways to play, making the game easier or harder and thus accessible and appealing for a broad range of ages and abilities.
5. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Guess in 10 Cities Around The World | Card Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Travel, Family Game Night & Summer Camps | Gifts for Ages 8-99 #adSkillmatics #ad
- Play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, gatherings, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. It's that simple! strategise your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, plane trips and more! . Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night, filled with amazing content that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages – from 6 to 99! Perfect gift for kids - age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners.
This game is for 2-6 Players. Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
First to 7 cards wins it all. Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the city on the Game Card! Is it in Asia? Is the capital of a country? Is it touristic? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!. The box size is portable & travel friendly.
6. That's Just Wrong! #ad
Solve Law Cases Together, Ages 14+, That’s Just Wrong! Table Games for Family #adThat's Just Wrong! #ad
- Will help them in real life scenarios: we absorb information better through storytelling and games; These mind games for adults and teens will help expose teens to legal scenarios they need to know; They'll then be equipped with the knowledge to make better decisions. Young or old, it's fun watching this game unfold: not only will you enjoy some family fun, crazy, but the cards are also excellent conversation starters; You get to discuss relevant, legally important situations; You'll see teens engage and open up in ways you never thought possible.
Makes a fantastic gift idea: this interactive card game makes a great law school gift or give it to your teenage son or daughter for their birthday or a holiday; It's easy to learn, can be played with 3-8 players, and suitable for ages 14 and up; Each game takes between 30-60 minutes.
Loads of legal fun or you don't pay: we're confident the entire family is going to love this unique family game; There's nothing on the market quite like it; Give it a try for 30 days, and if it's not a complete hit during family game night, we'll take it back for a full refund.
You'll put your thinking cap on: in this teen and adult card game, players discuss real legal cases about a variety of careless or irresponsible acts; You lay out the facts of the case, apply the law, and then each player has to decide how they think the actual judge ruled on the case.
7. Passport To Culture - Travel Edition #ad
Travel Edition, Passport To Culture #adPassport To Culture - Travel Edition #ad
- Comes with passport to culture Travel Pouch. Perfect to take on journeys - domestic & overseas! Recommended for ages 8 to adult/ 2-5 Players/ Teams.
Travel the earth with over 1, 000 new and unique questions on every country in the world! Challenge your CQ Cultural Intelligence while discovering fascinating cultural facts. The world Culture Game.
8. Dr. Moku #ad
Riddles & Word Games, Family & Adults, Geography Board Game for Teens, Flags & Capitals, US States, World Records, Biology, Learn Languages, Animal Kingdom, Facts, Worlds of Trivia #adDr. Moku #ad
- World of words: identify foreign languages and translate words. Find countries on maps and name U. S. Wild world: incredible world records, general knowledge quiz and true or false questions about our truly wacky world.
Solve riddles and nail tricky spellings. Natural world: identify exotic animals and fruits. States. Define obscure words and language points. 1000 trivia questions with two levels of difficulty to help balance the playing field: family trivia board games are usually too easy for teens and adults but too hard for kids but now everybody has an equal chance.
Our world: travel the globe with world geography trivia. Identify country flags and world capitals. Trip up other players with crazy facts about the animal kingdom including the human body, flora and fauna. This educational board game will have you shouting Japanese words that you didn't know you knew! Battle cryptic alphabets and strut your Spanish skills in the race to the top! .