As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Home and Country USA #ad
Pennington Tri-Fescue 50 LB Bag of Seed. Will Grow in Both Full Sun and Partial Shade Areas. Each Bag Covers 10,000 Square Feet When Overseeding Your Lawn with Gloves #adHome and Country USA #ad
- Giving you the ability to grow the perfect lawn in a multitude of areas! deep roots } fescue varieties are designed to root deep to help handle the rigors of both summer droughts and high heat indexes to keep your lawn looking green and healthy! No noxious seeds } get what you pay for with our fescue blend 50 lb grass seed bag! Our Tri-Fescue blend doesn't contain unwanted seeds and provides you exactly what the label says! Perfect amount of seed } choosing a 50 lb bag of seed allows you the option to use a little for spot seed or over seed your entire lawn! Each bag covers up to 10, 000 square feet! Top notch varieties } researched overtime before coming to market, Pennington has always prided itself to be on the cutting edge of the newest and most efficient varieties on the market.
Plant in different areas } pennington has cultivated a fescue blend designed to flourish in sunny areas as well as areas with partial shade.
2. Scotts #ad
Grows in Just Weeks, Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft., Combination Seed & Fertilizer, 5.6 lbs. #adScotts #ad
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with scotts turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate subject to proper care. Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed.
May not be available in every state. For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall.
Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days.
This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass.
|Manufacturer||The Scotts Company LLC #ad|
3. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 10323 Black Beauty Ultra Grass Seed, Cool Season Lawn Seed 25 lb #adJonathan Green #ad
- Ft. Establishes new yards & fills in bare spots - black Beauty Ultra Grass Seed quickly germinates for the fast establishment of newly seeded lawns. For overseeding, this bag will seed up to 10, 000 sq. The germination time is 7 - 14 days.
Complete coverage - this 25 lb bag will seed up to 5, 000 sq. The next best time to plant is mid-March through mid-May. Grass types included are tall fescues, dense, Kentucky bluegrass, and perennial ryegrass.
Retains moisture - with roots that can grow up to 4-feet deep and a waxy leaf coating, Black Beauty Ultra preserves moisture and limits evaporation. It also rapidly fills in bare spots to invigorate thin or damaged lawns.
Ideal growing conditions - our grass seed mix requires full sun to partial shade. For new lawns. Ft. The best time to apply is mid-August to mid-October while the ground is still warm and the nights are cooler. Provides a dark green lawn - this grass seed mix produces healthy, and attractive turf with a dark-green color. It also withstands heavy traffic.
4. Jonathan Green #ad
Cool Season Lawn Seed 50 lb, Jonathan Green 10316 Black Beauty Original Grass Seed Blend #adJonathan Green #ad
- For overseeding, 000 sq. Ft. Complete coverage - this 50 lb bag will seed up to 7, this bag will seed up to 15, 500 sq. Sunny & shady areas - this 100% tall fescue grass seed blend is perfect for growing in sunny and shady areas.
For new lawns. The next best time to plant is mid-March through mid-May. 100% tall fescue blend - our cool-season grass seed blend features turf-type tall fescues that are dark-green in color, uniform in leaf texture, will not shred when mown, and will thrive under adverse growing conditions.
Ideal growing conditions - the best time to apply is mid-August to mid-October while the ground is still warm and the nights are cooler.
The waxy coating on the leaves helps preserve moisture when hot. The germination time is 10 - 14 days. Black beauty original grass seed thickens and strengthens any sunny or shady cool-season lawn. Drought tolerant grass seed - black beauty original grass seed produces grass roots that can grow up to 4-feet deep for superior drought tolerance. Ft.
|Brand||Jonathan Green #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonathan Green #ad|
|Model||JG - 10316 - 50lb|
5. PlantingTree #ad
Lesco Transition Pro Grass Seed 50 lb. #adPlantingTree #ad
- Perfect seed blend for Mid-Southern areas. Premium lesco Tall Fescue Grass Seed. Dark forest green color year round! Will get you excited to mow your lawn.
6. Scotts #ad
Fertilizer and Soil Improver for Sun & Shade, Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Grass Seed, 40 lbs. #adScotts #ad
- Soil improver for enhanced root development. Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader subject to proper care; results may vary based on the current condition of the lawn.
Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn. 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver. Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf.
7. Scotts #ad
20 lb., Includes Tackifier to Reduce Seed Wash-Away, Seeds up to 445 sq. ft., and Fertilizer, Combination Mulch, Repairs Bare Spots, Seed, Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade #adScotts #ad
- Ft. Scotts ez seed patch & repair sun and Shade is a revolutionary grass seeding product designed to fill in bare spots and repair lawn damage. Ez seed patch & repair contains a combination of high performance grass seed, controlled release fertilizer, mulch that expands to surround the seed, tackifier to help keep seed from washing away and a protectant to help keep seedlings safe.
Ez seed patch & repair sun and shade contains a combination of mulch, grass seed, and fertilizer to cover up to 445 sq.
In 3 easy steps. Scotts ez seed sun and shade grass seed grows in tough conditions such as full sun, dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes. Plant seed in the spring or fall when daily average soil temperatures are consistently between 55°F and 70°F, or air temperatures between 60°F and 80°F.
8. Pennington #ad
Pennington Smart Seed Dense Shade Grass Mix 7 lb #adPennington #ad
- Disease and traffic-resistant for a strong, durable lawn. Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed. Guaranteed to grow. See results in 8 to 16 days. Requires only 2 to 6 hours of sunlight.
Grow thick, green grass in areas of your lawn that don't receive much sunlight. Ft. Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed. This bag covers up to 1, 750 sq. The perfect mix of Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue to thrive in shady conditions.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||If you are not satisfied, please let us know why and contact us about a refund. Keep your bag and proof of purchase. WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. OR YOUR MONEY BACK MAIL TO: Pennington Seed, Inc. Customer Service Dept. PO Box 290 Madison, GA 30650 CALL US 1.800.285.SEED WEBSITE pennington.com|