As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Queen Games #ad
Shogun Big Box Strategy Board Game #adQueen Games #ad
- Dice tower Game. High level of interaction. Beginners to advanced players. Playing time: 120 minutes. Strategy game.
2. Plan B Games #ad
Plan B Games Azul Board Game Board Games #adPlan B Games #ad
- For 2 4 artisans, age 8 and up. Game plays in 30 40 minutes. Fun tile drafting and tile placement mechanics. High quality components and fun, accessible gameplay.
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Samurai #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Two to four players assume the roles of rival daimyo in feudal Japan. Features beautifully sculpted game pieces and all-new art and graphic design.
An updated edition of the classic tile placement game by Reiner Knizia. Maintains the game's original mechanics. The rules are easy to learn but promote layers upon layers of rich, strategic gameplay.
4. Arcane Wonders #ad
Onitama Board Game #adArcane Wonders #ad
- 2 minutes to learn, 10 minutes to play, a lifetime to master. A game of elegance and simplicity. Second game in the dice tower essentials Line of games approved by Tom Vasel.
5. Hasbro #ad
Perfect Game for the Entire Family, Accept Secret Missions, Take Over Medieval Europe, Multiplayer Conquest of 7 Unique Kingdoms, Fight Battles, Risk Europe Strategy Board Game by Hasbro #adHasbro #ad
- Earn all the crowns to win the game. Included - your purchase includes game board, 12 archers, 15 crowns, 4 Siege weapons each, 12 Cavalry, 4 armies with 35 Footmen, 8 castles, 12 red dice and 32 King's Orders cards.
7 unique kingdoms - attain ultimate power by taking control of all 7 kingdoms which have unique strengths and 4 separate armies with unique abilities.
Bonus material - to make the game feel like a real-life exchange, 21 gold pieces, first player marker, 8 crown cards, 4 war banners, 4 reminder cards, 40 silver pieces, 8 city bonus tiles, card box and a game guide are also included in the set.
An ideal holiday item - this intense game of strategy makes for an ideal present this holiday season, have fun with friends and family. A strategy conquest for the whole family - face off against your family members as you attempt to individually conquer medieval Europe in this game of strategy.
6. Grey Fox Games #ad
Grey Fox Games Deception: Murder in Hong Kong Board Game #adGrey Fox Games #ad
- Play with as few as 4 or as many as 12 players. Comes with over 250 cards for tons of replay ability. Show off your sleuthing as the forensic scientist. Winner of the Dice Tower Seal of Excellence. A fast paced murder mystery game in which one of the players did it.
|Brand||Grey Fox Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grey Fox Games #ad|
7. Winning Moves Games #ad
Retro package Card Game, Winning Moves RACK-O #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
Recommended ages 8+. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points.
For 2-4 players. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Jaws Board Game for Age 12 and Up, A Game of Strategy and Suspense #adRavensburger #ad
- This 60 minute game for 2-4 players will have you playing the epic finale to the classic film over and over again. Perfect for universal fans and families - whether you're playing with a group of devoted jaws fans, or with your family, classic strategy gamers, jaws is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Shark lovers!.
Great replay value – in this asymmetric style of game play you can either play as the Shark or cooperatively as a member of the crew.
Clear instructions – high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it easy to start playing right away. Long term quality - ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.
. Each game will be different as the results of act 1 will affect act 2 either in the crews favor or the Shark. What you get – 1 double-sided game board, 5 dice, 1 shark mover, 4 character boards, 2 boat movers, 3 resurface tokens, 3 human movers, 16 swimmer tokens, 3 target tokens, 5 barrel tokens, 1 beach closed token, 1 paper pad, 8 boat pieces, and instructions.