As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Playmobil #ad
Playmobil Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 #adPlaymobil #ad
- Have fun recreating iconic scenes from the original series show, McCoy, Uhura, featuring Captain Kirk, or set off on new adventures.
Beam us up, scotty! discover the impressive u. S. S. Enterprise ncc-1701 in a whole new light with the interactive Star Trek AR app from Playmobil! Explore the legendary starship, with its iconic bridge and engineering.
Interact with her famous crew, sulu, spock, scotty and Chekov. With a removable roof, the entire bridge and crew are playable! Equipped with lighting effects and original sounds and dialogue from the show, you too can join the adventure of the Enterprise’s historic five-year mission.
2. Eaglemoss Publications #ad
Eaglemoss Star Trek Starships Special #24 LG Enterprise NCC-1701B #adEaglemoss Publications #ad
- Comes with a unique collector’s stand so that you can display it the way you want. This 105-inch starship is an oversized edition of the U. S. S enterprise ncc-1701b cast in high quality material and hand-painted with an incredible level of detail.
3. Hero Collector #ad
Eaglemoss Hero Collector U.S.S Enterprise NCC 1701-E Collector's XL Edition | Star Trek Official Starships Collection | Model Replica #adHero Collector #ad
- The model itself is hand-painted with intricate detail, made from die-cast metal, and comes with a display stand and painted with intricate detail, made from die-cast metal, and comes with a display stand.
The u. S. S. Comes with an exclusive collector's magazine that provides an in-depth profile of the ship, and a breakdown of the technology on board, with detailed annotations, its crew and weapons.
Enterprise ncc-1701-e was a state-of-the-art Sovereign-class vessel that entered service in 2372 and was the third ship to be commanded by Jean-Luc Picard. This xl edition of the starship Enterprise measures 105 inches long and is just as incredible as the ship from the show. Officially Licensed.
4. Eaglemoss #ad
Eaglemoss Star Trek Starships Large Enterprise NCC-1701-A Die-Cast Metal Vehicle Special #21 #adEaglemoss #ad
- Measures approximately 10-1/2" long. Carefully recreated in die-cast, high-quality ABS materials. Designed by fan-favorites Andrew Probert & Richard Taylor. Veteran of three film appearances. Recreating the second starship to bear the name Enterprise.
5. Eaglemoss #ad
Multicolor APR182194, Eaglemoss Star Trek The Official Starships Collection #23: Lg USS Defiant NX-74205 Ship Replica #adEaglemoss #ad
- The latest special From the Star Trek: the official starships collection. Comes with a display stand. Measures 8-1/2" Long. Based on the warship from Star Trek: deep space nine. Exceptionally detailed.
6. Eaglemoss #ad
Multicolor, Eaglemoss Star Trek The Official Starships Collection #26: U.S.Reliant 8.5" Special Issue Ship Replica Toy #adEaglemoss #ad
- An impressive addition for every Star Trek collection. Carefully recreated in die-cast, high-quality ABS materials. From the film star Trek II: the wrath of Khan. Brand new, xl version. Measures approximately 8-1/2" Long.
7. Hero Collector #ad
The Official Star Trek Picard Collection | Romulan Bird-of-Prey Starship with Magazine Issue 3 by Eaglemoss Hero Collector #adHero Collector #ad
- An antique romulan starship owned by the warlord Kar Kantar, this Bird-of-Prey terrorized shipping throughout the Qiris Sector. Highly detailed die-cast model starships from the modern star trek tv series: Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Picard, and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds! Romulan Bird-of-Prey is based directly on the original VFX model to guarantee extraordinary accuracy and is accompanied by a spotlight magazine.
Inside the magazine is a profile of romulan bird-of-Prey, and an in-depth article about the design process behind the ship, with original production artwork and exclusive interviews with the concept artist who worked on the design. Length: 4. 3 inches. A retro callback to the classic romulan designs of the Original Series, this Bird-of-Prey met its end when it attacked La Sirena with Jean-Luc Picard aboard.
8. Hero Collector #ad
Eaglemoss Hero Collector ECV-197 Orville XL Edition | The Orville Starships Collection | Model Replica #adHero Collector #ad
- The futuristic ship stands out with the three curved engine loops at the back. Hero collector is proud to reveal the titular ship from the Orville - an American science fiction comedy-drama television series created by and starring Seth MacFarlane.
It was designed for long-distance exploration into uncharted space, with nearly 300 crew members and their families living aboard. Officially Licensed.
This fantastic xl-sized ecv-197 orville ship is a mid-sized Exploratory-class vessel in the Planetary Union. The ecv-197 orville xl edition ship comes with a 16-page full-color magazine that includes a profile of the ship, concept art and behind the scenes of the show. The ecv-197 orville xl edition ship captures the beautifully sleek lines and sophisticated design of the ship.