As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Infant Learning Company #ad
Your Baby Can Learn! Deluxe Kit #adInfant Learning Company #ad
- Early language development system designed to introduce written, word cards, receptive, books, and expressive language to children ages 3 months to 5 years. Includes all 5 volumes of Your Baby Can Learn! with videos, and parent instructions! .
2. BOTARO #ad
Your Baby Can Learn! 4-Level Kit #adBOTARO #ad
- The product ships with all relevant accessories, basic cleaning, inspection, and may arrive in a generic box. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, and repackaging. This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
3. Little Champion Reader #ad
Phrases and Sentence Cards, 150 Word, Toddler, Baby, Nouns and Action Verb Early Language, Animals, Preschool 3-in-1 First Word Flashcards with Realistic Pictures and Large Text #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Early vocabulary skills create better readers: Mastery of basic words expands a child's early vocabulary so they can progress to learning to read.
Teaches first words, phrases and sentences: Children learn the most basic first words ideal for early language development. Includes 150 cards with large text & real-life pictures: Keeps learning fun and simple so your baby, toddler or preschooler can learn.
3-level cards teach 50 first words, 50 first phrases & 50 first sentences: Slowly progresses through words -> phrases -> sentences. Ideal for babies, toddlers and preschool children: Includes simple words from categories such as nouns, verbs and common everyday objects.
4. Teach My -Toys #ad
Teach My Baby Learning Kit #adTeach My -Toys #ad
- Promote self esteem and learn parts of the face with nesting blocks, mirrored cards and a matching board book. Explore first numbers with your baby through finger puppets, a board book and story board.
Introduce animal sounds and senses with a board book, touch and feel cards and two piece puzzles. Over 50 pieces and step by step teaching guide to promote healthy language and brain development. Teach your baby first words and bond using a matching board book and one piece puzzles.
5. Little Champion Reader #ad
Teaches Alphabet, Phrases, Toddler, Baby, Preschool, Story Sentences, Phonics, Sight Words, Kindergarten, Early Learning Reading 9 DVD Set with 3 Levels, and Nursery Rhymes with 35 Video Lessons #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Successful readers start young: Suitable for babies, toddlers or any child who needs to improve their reading skills. The final goal is independent book reading. Progressively gets harder with 3 levels: Level 1 is words, Level 2 is phrases Level 3 is sentences.
Teaches a total of 800+ words: children learn by watching 9 Educational DVDs that use the flashcard learning technique, animated nursery rhymes, Aesop stories & educational clips. Includes 9 dvds with 35 video lessons: alphabet letters, 200+ sight Words 70% of Elementary School text, vowel phonics, 800+ total words, 250+ High-Frequency Phrases & 250+ Story Sentences.
Toy best Picks. National award-winning reading system: mom's best winner, tillywig brain Child Award, parent's choice approved, Mom's Choice Award, Creative Child Magazie 2014 Product of the Year, Parent Tested Parent Approved, Parenting Seal of Approval, Dr.
6. Wovtary #ad
Matching Letter Number Games for Kids Upgraded 2 in 1 Words Flash Cards Preschool Learning Educational Toys for Boys Girls Age 3-8 Years Present Toys Board Games Bule #adWovtary #ad
- Children can learn math and words at the same time, which brings new challenges and games to your kids. Designed for kidsthis flash cards game is made of harmless and durable ABS plastic, schools, nurseries, safe and friendly for your kids. It’s ideal to play at home, picnics or even traveling. Ideal gift toys for age 3-8 your kids can play this game alone, or taking turns and sharing with friends.
The letter cubes and number blocks are specially designed for children and are very suitable for little fingers. 2 in 1 matching game for kidsthis matching letter games perfect for preschoolers, strategic thinking, helps kids develop memory skills, spelling and increases word recognition, sociability.
This matching letter game is undoubtedly a good choice for birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, party gifts or holiday gifts. Contents on packagea matching tray, subtraction, 32 cardsdouble sides printed cards, 20 number blocks, 5 mathematical symbol blocks.
This could keep the kids busy for hours in educational time. Perfect gift for kidscute and vivid alphabet flash cards and numbers can not only help kids learn English and math, Thanksgiving gifts, but also increase their interest in learning. Cover word with the flap, the one who spells correctly keep the card, the one keeps the most cards wins. The cards: 64 words18 3-letter words & 24 4- letter words & 22 5-letter words 64 arithmetic problems, 10 letter cubes, including addition, multiplication and division.
7. Little Champion Reader #ad
Shapes 2D & 3D, Question Words and Opposite Pairs 7-in-1, Letters, 12 Months, Colors, Number 1-20, Little Champion Reader Teach Core Vocabulary Toddler Learning Kit 1, Learn Alphabet, 7 Weekdays #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Included in kit 1 language basics i: 7 Educational Posters, 122 Flashcards & 6 Books Set. Develops early educational Learning Skills for Toddlers, Preschool or Kindergarten Kids. Helps build your child's Vocabulary, which helps with the Development of Early Reading Skills.
Teaches the alphabet, colors, months, Shapes, Numbers, Weekdays, Question Words & Opposites. Ideal for using as learning Games for Toddlers & Preschoolers, or Homeschool Preschool Kids.
8. LEARNING DYNAMICS #ad
Teaching Manual, Activities and Workbooks, Includes 50 Books, LEARNING DYNAMICS 4 Weeks to Read | Reading System for 4 to 7 Years Old Kindergartners | Build Confidence with Their Own Personal Library #adLEARNING DYNAMICS #ad
- When they read a book, they add it to their very own library. Personal library | your child builds their knowledge as they fill their library with books that they have earned.
Free digital music as well as the free app which has the music that teach and reinforce important letters, sounds, and concepts. Teaching manual | full of 1 page lessons that you can give your child in 15 minutes or less, every other day.
Activities & workbooks | fun activities that reinforce the concepts learned. Back to school essentials | give your child the confidence they deserve while getting them excited to learn. Over 50 books | designed to progress with your child. This is proven to work on tens of thousands of kids from all skill levels and abilities.
9. ANIMAL ISLAND #ad
ANIMAL ISLAND AILA Sit & Play Plus Preschool Learning and Reading System Essential for Toddlers 12-36 Months, Numbers, Vocabulary Words, Letters, Songs Best Baby Gift Mom's Choice Gold, 60 Storybooks #adANIMAL ISLAND #ad
- Perfect to use at home or in a daycare. In some shipments, the Read Aloud Stories book is packed inside the retail box. Parents can continue the offline learning to instill the love of reading using the Read Aloud Stories Book that includes 60 of the stories from AILA. Simple to use: aila for parents mobile app lets parents manage the 3 learning modes with curated playlists Broadcast for exposure, check in on their toddler phone based monitor, send photos and videos, Learning Session for personalized learning and Lullaby for quiet time, and monitor screen time.
Early preschool essentials: the aila sit & play plus includes both the aila sit & play and the 400+ page read aloud stories book bonus item containing a library of 60 storybooks included in the AILA Virtual Preschool Learning System.
It’s hands-free, ad-free and subscription-free with free updates. Aila keeps track of the curriculum milestones and delivers the right content at the right time. Mom & dad's best helper: engaging and fun content blended automatically for a toddler to sing along, colors, 123’s, shapes, and learn abc’s, words, dance, stories over 60 storybooks and music over 25 classic sing-alongs and 20 lullabies together with their animal friends in the virtual preschool on Animal Island Learning Adventure so that parents have the peace of mind.6
60 storybooks: aila teaches over 60 stories to your toddler on the aila sit & play. With unique hardware, ai software and exclusive content, literacy, numeracy, an educational tool for parents to train their child's attention span and to support cognitive development, and social / emotional skills during a child’s critical first years of learning. Animal island learning adventure aila original Series for toddlers 12+ months - high-quality preschool content developed by educators and innovators for early learning when it matters the most.
10. Little Champion Reader #ad
Includes 50 Sight Word Books, 1st Grade to 7 Year, Leveled Beginning Books – PreK, Kindergarten, Learn-to-Read 145 Book-Set Reading Program for Children, 94 Phonics Books and 1 Alphabet Book #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Simple and intuitive: no confusing extra lesson books. A total of 155 books: teach the basics of reading phonics and sight words so your child can have a strong foundation for independent book reading.
The word lesson lists are included as part of the books your child will read as the first 2 pages of each book.
Uses 3 techniques to teach reading: Alphabet, Phonic Patterns Simple -> Complex, and high-frequency Sight Word memorization. What you get: 1 alphabet book, 94 Phonics Books and 50 Sight Word Books. What your child will learn: 200+ sight Words, 94 Phonetic Families with 300+ Phonetic Words, and the Alphabet.