As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Deep Water Games #ad
Your Perfect Home, Deep Water Games Welcome to, 2nd Edition #adDeep Water Games #ad
- 25 minutes average playtime. Number of players: 1-1001 to 100 players. Package weight: 1. 7 pounds.
|Brand||Deep Water Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deepwater Games #ad|
2. Blue Cocker Games #ad
Welcome to... Your Perfect Home Board Game | City Building Strategy Game | Narrative Adventure Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 10+ | 1-6 Players | Avg. Playtime 25 Minutes | Made by Blue Cocker Games #adBlue Cocker Games #ad
- With many varying strategies and completely randomized action sets, no two games will feel the same! Number of players and average playtime: this a fun narrative game is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Build the best new town in 1950's usa: in this game, players take on the roles of american architects in the 50s, during the baby boom.
Strategy game: flip cards from three piles to make three different action sets with both a house number and a corresponding action. Use the number to fill in a house on your street in numerical order.
Who will design the nicest, with the luxurious parks and fancy pools? Then take the action to increase the point value of estates you build or score points at the end for building parks and pools. Compete to accomplish the city plans by creating the nicest housing estates in the three streets you're assigned.
You can also take actions to alter or duplicate your house numbers. Highly variable: there's lots to do and many paths to becoming the best suburban architect. Average playtime is approximately 25 minutes. The game is also challenging as everyone races to be the first to complete public goals. Fun for the whole family: easy to learn but surprisingly deep, this fun family game is designed to be accessible for new players but rewarding for advanced players.
|Brand||Blue Cocker Games #ad|
3. Deepwater Games #ad
Deepwater Games Welcome to: Outbreak #adDeepwater Games #ad
- Ages 10+. Base game to play. 25 playing time. Requires the Welcome To. A zombie outbreak expansion for the the hit flip-and-write Welcome To. Includes 50 new neighborhood sheets and 3 new plan cards.
4. Fapeto more than a simple name #ad
Winter, Outbreak, Halloween, 8 Dry-Erase Bundle with Random Color Drawstring Bag Plus Token, Spring, Board Game Welcome Home- and The EXPANSIONS: Doomsday, Summer #adFapeto more than a simple name #ad
- The expansions: doomsday, winter, summer, Outbreak, Spring, halloween, 8 DryErase Bundle With. The bundle Includes:. Fapeto more than a simple name - random color drawstring bag, bag measures at 8 x 10 inch approximately for easy pieces storage and travel plus token! 1–100 players / 25 min playing time / age: 14+ / awards & honors: 2019 nederlandse spellenprijs best family game winner, 2018 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee, 2019 gouden ludo best Family Game Nominee, 2019 nederlandse spellenprijs best family game nominee, 2018 Meeples' Choice Nominee, 2018 Tric Trac Nominee, 2018 Tric Trac de Bronze, 2018 Lys Grand Public Finalist, 2018 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee AND MUCH MORE!.
And. Great set of deep water games: welcome to -your perfect home- design the most appealing 1950s neighborhood, parks, with fences, and swimming pools.
5. Blue Cocker #ad
Welcome to... The Moon Board Game | Sci-Fi Strategy Game | Narrative Adventure Game | Ages 10+ | 1-6 Players | Average Playtime 25 Minutes | Made by Blue Cocker Games, WTMOON01, Various #adBlue Cocker #ad
- Fun for the whole family: easy to learn but surprisingly deep, this fun family game is designed to be accessible for new players but rewarding for advanced players. Now you need to save humanity through space colonization. Average playtime is approximately 25 minutes.
The eight adventure sheets feature very different mechanisms from the classic Welcome To. You use the number to fill a space in a zone on your adventure sheet in numerical order. Choose one of these three combinations.
Strategy game: welcome to the moon uses the same flip-and-write game mechanisms as the earlier title Welcome To. But now you can play in a campaign across eight adventure sheets. Number of players and average playtime: this a fun narrative game is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older.
The game is also challenging as everyone races to be the first to complete common missions. Flip cards from three stacks to create three different combinations of a starship number and a corresponding action. Concept, which means that each campaign will differ from the previous one. You've built housing for humanity in neighborhoods and New Las Vegas.
|Brand||Blue Cocker #ad|
6. Deepwater Games #ad
Welcome to: Spring #adDeepwater Games #ad
- Earn extra points by finding eggs and circling them with a number. 50 sheets of brand new art and mechanics. Welcome to.
Easter, it's egg hunting season! collect eggs to gain extra points in this whole new neighborhood expansion for the hit roll & write, welcome to! Comes with 3 new city plans.
|Brand||Deepwater Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deep Water Games #ad|
7. Deepwater Games #ad
Deepwater Games Welcome to: Winter Wonderland #adDeepwater Games #ad
- Requires the Welcome To. 25 min playing time. Includes 50 new neighborhood sheets and 3 new plan cards. A winter wonderland expansion for the the hit flip-and-write Welcome To. Base game to play. Ages 10+.
8. Thunderworks Games #ad
Thunderworks Games Cartographers: A Roll Player Tale Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for Ages 12 & Up #adThunderworks Games #ad
- The player with the highest reputation at the end of the year is declared the winner. Each season, players draw on their map sheet and score against unique conditions at the end of the season.
But you are not alone in this wilderness. 30-45 minute competitive fantasy map-drawing game for 1-100 players! In cartographers: a roll player Tale, players compete to get the highest reputation at the end of four seasons.
9. Juegoal #ad
2 Players and Up, Juegoal Shut The Box Wooden Board Dice Game with 12 Numbers and Lid for Kids Adults Families #adJuegoal #ad
- Also you can make your own rules! Perfect for family gathering, picnics, birthdays, parties. The box is designed with a lid that slides easily and in the right size for carrying. Players from five years old and up can enjoy the luck of the deal as well as exercising skills in math and reflection.
This is a classic bar game, also great for parties or some friends who like dice games. Perfect learning & entertainment tool: the wooden board are available to everyone, either for social and family entertainment or as an excellent tool for teachers to add and subtract numbers in class.
High quality: this 12 numbers dice game box is crafted from premium pine wood, inside the box is a soft brown flocking cloth and 4 wooden dices.
Each one is specially handmade with lots of love by local designers! It is great gift for children and teens. Best board game for kids: the shut the box board game is played by 2 player and up. Funny & easy: an easy to understand instruction is attached to provide some extra help to use the game board.
10. Next Move #ad
Azul Board-Game | Strategy Board-Game | Mosaic-Tile Placement Game | Family Board-Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|