As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Descent Second Edition: Heirs of Blood #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A sweeping new campaign invites you to battle for the fate of a secret kingdom. The first campaign book for Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition.
Thirty-two brand-new encounters challenge you to face the overlord's monsters in battle. An epic, three-encounter finale brings the campaign to a triumphant conclusion.
2. Cephalofair Games #ad
Multicolor, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time. An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. Over 200 hours of gameplay.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
3. WizKids #ad
WizKids Mage Knight Board Game: Ultimate Edition #adWizKids #ad
- The ultimate edition includes the original base game plus all three expansions: The Lost Legion, alternate paint jobs, and Shades of Tezla.
Package weight: 3. 719 kilograms. It features comprehensive integrated rules text, Krang, 5 all-new cards, and a great price that cant be beat!This is the Ultimate Edition fans have waited for!. Now, after wowing solo game players and groups of up to 5, this Ultimate Edition brings it all together in a self-contained gaming experience.
The critically acclaimed, deckbuilding, award winning Mage Knight board game combines elements of RPGs, and traditional board games while capturing the rich history of the Mage Knight universe.
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness Board Game, 2nd Edition #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Over 500 detailed components, including 32 plastic figures. A fully cooperative Lovecraftian board game for one to five players. Includes a conversion kit to integrate first edition game components.
Features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. Required companion app available on iOS, Android, windows, and Mac.
5. CMON #ad
Blood Rage #adCMON #ad
- Amazing figures - from the different clans, to the legendary monsters, to the ships, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed. Players are immersed in Viking folklore and invested in the outcome.
Custom clans - players start with the same abilities, but throughout the game they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, creating their own strengths and strategies. Breathtaking art - with blood rage, adrian Smith has created a world steeped in Norse mythology.
6. Magilano #ad
The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family., SKYJO by Magilano #adMagilano #ad
- Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds.
Lots of fun for your friends and family. Game duration: about 30 minutes. A turn-based and time flexible game.
Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Languages: english, French, Italian. Age: from age 8 and up. Players: for 2 - 8 players. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Made in Germany. Contents: 150 game cards, German, 1 game notepad, Spanish, 1 manual.
7. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Pandemic is a cooperative board game in which players work as a team to treat infections around the world while gathering resources for cures.
2 – 4 players. As skilled members of a disease fighting team, you and the other players work together to keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. 45 minutes.
8. Sand Castle Games #ad
Res Arcana #adSand Castle Games #ad
- Innovative resource growth and transformation gameplay. By acclaimed designer tom lehmann race for the galaxy. Beautiful artworks and presentation. Multiple strategies, and endless replayability.
|Brand||Sand Castle Games #ad|
9. Starling Games #ad
Everdell #adStarling Games #ad
- Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions. 40 - 80 minute game play. A board game for 1-4 players: only 20 minutes per player. Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realized through stunning artwork.
Dynamic tableau building and worker placement. Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth. Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree. Everdell is easy to learn, yet offers satisfying strategic depth and endless replayability.
|Brand||Starling Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||GAME SALUTE #ad|
10. Bezier Games #ad
Bezier Games One Night Ultimate Werewolf #adBezier Games #ad
- After a secret night phase that includes changing roles, players have just 5 minutes to find a Werewolf. Each player gets a unique role: A Werewolf, Troublemaker, Seer, or another, all with special abilities.
3 10 players, Ages 8 and up. Includes a free iOS/Android app that makes playing incredibly engaging and addictive. May be combined with one night Ultimate Werewolf Daybreak and One Night Ultimate Vampire for epic battles.
|Brand||Bezier Games #ad|