As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
CMON Rising Sun: Dynasty Invasion, Various #adCMON #ad
- New clans, more players - the moon clan and the sun clan offer players new strategic options while expanding the original rising Sun player count to a total of 6 at the same time! The seven lucky gods - the new clans offer a new play experience with the introduction of their own set of unique, lucky gods.
Highly-detailed plastic miniatures - the new moon and sun clans, along with their seven lucky gods, add a total of 27 New, highly-detailed plastic miniatures to an already impressive lineup of rising sun miniatures.
2. CMON #ad
Rising Sun: Kami Unbound #adCMON #ad
- Provincial powers - the now physically manifested Kami not only assist the clans who offer the most worship, they will bring unique powers to the provinces they occupy. New seasons sets - players can add the mountain season card set to the base game's seasons cards to offer more options and strategies in the game.
Kami brought to life - the kami from the core rising Sun game are now brought to the table in glorious, high-quality miniatures that can assist clans in New ways.
3. CMON #ad
Rising Sun: Monster Pack #adCMON #ad
- Monstrous miniatures - the 4 new monsters are represented by high-quality, miniatures standing at impressive heights similar to the core game's original monsters.
New abilities - the monster’s impressive, new abilities offer players more options during battles, adding new levels of strategy to the game.
4. CMON #ad
CMON Rising Sun #adCMON #ad
- Lang has developed a completely innovative battle system that forces players to bluff their intentions and outthink the competition.
Breathtaking minis : the miniatures in rising Sun are some of the most intricate and highly detailed that have ever been produced. Fantasy art : artwork by the legendary Adrian Smith Will transport players to a fantastical version of feudal Japan that retains all of the beauty of traditional legends.
Lang has developed an innovative battle system that forces players to bluff their intentions and outhink the competition. For 3 to 5 players. Eric m. 90 to 120 minute playing time. Unique battle system : eric m.
5. CMON #ad
A Song of Ice & Fire Tabletop Miniatures Game Night's Watch Starter Set | Strategy Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14+ | 2+ Players | Average Playtime 45-60 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Assist your forces on the tactics board using the skills of unscrupulous courtiers and diplomats. Game takes about 45 to 60 minutes to play. Strategy game: a song of ice and fire: tabletop miniatures game offers incredibly deep miniature wargame gameplay while virtually removing the barrier to entry. Number of players and average playtime: this miniatures war game for teens and adults can be played with 2 or more players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Finally, secure your victory by selecting a capable Commander and employing their unique tactics as the battle plays out. The night's watch starter set: this set contains two units of sworn brothers, tokens, his direwolf Ghost, and Jeor Mormont.
It also has dice, a unit of veterans of the watch, terrain, a unit of Ranger Trackers, and many characters and unit attachments such as Jon Snow, and everything else required to start playing right out of the box. Build your army by fielding the perfect combination of infantry, cavalry and unique units, such as Dire Wolves and Giants.
Each figure comes fully assembled, pre-colored to its house, and ready to play while streamlined rules make combat quick and easy to learn. Make your claim for the throne: enter the battlefield and take command of your favorite house from A Song of Ice and Fire. Build your army, plan your tactics: game combines the brutal battlefield conflicts with the political scheming from the beloved book series. Overwhelm your opponent with a perfectly balanced military force and outwit them with devious tactics.
6. CMON #ad
CMON XenoShyft Dreadmire Board Game #adCMON #ad
- For 2-4 players. Cooperative, deck building game. Adjustable difficulty allows players to have the gaming experience they want. 45-60 minute playing time.
7. CMON #ad
A Song of Ice and Fire Tabletop Miniatures Followers of Bone Unit Box | Strategy Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14+ | 2+ Players | Average Playtime 45-60 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- The horrific visages of these warriors can cause enemies to shrink back instead of surging forward, making them take a Panic Test before they can attack the Followers. Strategy game: a song of ice and fire tabletop miniatures game offers incredibly deep miniature wargame gameplay while virtually removing the barrier to entry.
Their champion of bone unit Attachment grants restored Wounds to the unit whenever an enemy fails a Panic Test. Overwhelm your opponent with a perfectly balanced military force and outwit them with devious tactics.
Number of players and average playtime: this miniatures war game for teens and adults can be played with 2 or more players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Followers of bone: this unit box gives free folk commanders a scary new unit to fill their ranks.
Each figure comes fully assembled, pre-colored to its house and ready to play while streamlined rules make combat quick and easy to learn. You will need a song of ice & Fire Starter Set in order to play with this expansion. Game takes about 45 to 60 minutes to play. Make your claim for the throne: enter the battlefield and take command of your favorite house from A Song of Ice and Fire. This is an expansion to a song of ice and fire: tabletop miniatures game: This is not a complete experience.
8. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Indie Boards and Cards Terraforming Mars Board Game, Multicolor 6005SG #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Over 200 different projects to complete. Compete for different milestones and awards worth many VPS. 1 to 5 players ages 12 and up.
9. CMON #ad
Zombicide Black Plague Board Game Base | Strategy Board Game | Cooperative Board Game for Teens and Adults | Zombie Board Game | Ages 14+ | 1-6 Players | Average Playtime 1 Hour | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Thrilling zombie game: black plague takes gamers’ favorite franchise in a new, a mysterious illness is sweeping across the countryside, turning anyone it touches into mindless, medieval direction! During the Middle Ages, bloodthirsty walkers.
Average game time is approximately one hour. Only the brave and strong can survive this Black Plague. Monstrous miniatures: highy detailed miniature figures represent the Survivors, the evil Necromancer and the mobs of rotting zombies. Number of players and average playtime: this fun zombie board game for adults and family is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up.
Teamwork, luck and a sharpened axe will give players a fighting chance. Helpful, plastic boards allow players to keep track of weapons and armor as well as special skills, wounds and experience all in one simple-to-manage spot.
Cooperative adventure: this game pits a plucky band of Survivors against hordes of zombies controlled by evil Necromancers, intent on adding them to their midst. Scary scenarios: the included scenarios will send players to medieval city streets, through ancient vaults, and force them to come face-to-face with some scary abominations.
10. CMON #ad
Board Game, CMON Cool Mini or Not- Ankh Gods of Egypt #adCMON #ad
- Become an egyptian god: assume the role of an egyptian god as the people of Egypt move towards a monotheistic religion. Strategy game: fight for the adoration of the populace by cultivating followers, dedicating monuments, recruiting monsters and dividing the desert in order to establish dominance.
Number of players and average playtime: ankh gods of Egypt is a competitive strategy board game for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Average playing time is approximately 90 minutes. Unique action mechanic: players perform two actions per turn, picking from the action board, but can only do a second action lower down the board than their first. Now, you must compete against the other gods in order to win the veneration of the people and claim your place as the one true deity. In the end, only one will remain.
|Manufacturer||CoolMiniorNot Inc #ad|