As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Trend Enterprises #ad
Trend Rhyming Words Match Me Flash Cards #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Size: 3"w x 3-7/8"H. 6 child-pleasing, easy-to-follow activities for individual and group play. Pictures provide letter sound clues on 52 two-sided cards. Ideal for 6-year-olds and older. Excellent way to practice matching, memory and word or picture recognition.
2. Trend Enterprises #ad
Rhyming Pocket Flash Cards #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- An ideal quiet-time activity, Pocket Flash Cards are even more fun with friends. 56 durable two-sided cards per set. Kids love these colorful cards for learning new facts and practicing skills. Pre-kindergarten to 2nd Grade: Ages 5 to 7.
3. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Think Thank Scholar Rhyming Words Flash Cards Word Family Ending Sounds/Rhymes, Language, 2nd, 6, 3rd Grade. Kids Ages 4, 5, 7 & 8+, 1st, Phonics and Spelling Skills Learning for Kindergarden #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Superior quality, coated flash cards come with 3 angled edges and 1 rounded corner for quick and smooth sorting. Rhyming flashcards for children ages 4 years through Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st Grade by parent endorsed and academic award-winning Think Tank Scholar.
Two-sided durable flashcards with beautiful photo-real images and corresponding large, Bar, Far, bold words for easy reading on the front and comprehensive rhyming families on the back example: “Car” and “Are, Jar…”.
Rhyming cards also help children explore sounds and alternative phonetic spellings. Pack also comes with 6 teaching methods and 6 fun learning games. 36 cards, including 34 rhyming families, boost learner’s phonological awareness which is essential for decoding and spelling words.
4. Bendon #ad
Bendon Rhyming 36-Count Flash Cards #adBendon #ad
- Includes 35 unique cards and a game and activity instruction card. Using flash cards makes learning about rhyming and language fun and engaging.
Ideal for home schooling, classrooms, libraries, and more. Each card shows a full-color picture of an item on the front such as bed, chick, lad, or shoe and several rhyming words on the back.
5. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES: Word Families Skill Drill Flash Cards, Content-Rich Cards to Practice and Master, 96 Cards Included, Great for Skill Building and Test Prep, Ages 6 and Up #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- For building basic skills and reinforcing learning programs. Flash cards with an easy way to learn word families. Durable and sturdy. Encourage and further develop reading skills with more sight words from the dolch and fry instant words lists.
6. Little Champion Reader #ad
Teaches Reading with 900+ Phonics Rhyming Words, Preschool, 2-in-1 Phonics Flash Cards with Phonetic Word Column List, Short & Long Vowel, Blends, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Diagraph and Word Endings #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Teaches 900+ easy phonetic words: organized into 100+ Phonetic Family rhyme word lists. Phonics creates better readers: Mastery of phonics helps children decode word patterns faster, so they can concentrate more on reading comprehension.
High-quality cards: tear-resitant cards with glossy colored print and plastic-coated; large text with fun graphics make learning easy. Color-coded phonetic cards with rings: Teaches reading with Short Vowels, Blends, Long Vowels, Diagraphs and Endings and 4 rings.
Children learn the basic and simple phonetic pattern most commonly used in the English language. Includes 106 reversible phonics wordlist column strips: Phonetic word card front side includes pictures; family column back side includes word lists.
7. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Auditory Rhyme Time Fun Deck Flash Cards | Educational Learning Resource for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- You might also enjoy our "auditory Memory for Rhyming Words in Sentences" Fun Deck Cards - also available on Amazon. 56 photo cards 2½" x 3½" - 28 card pairs match photo/rhyming challenges e.
G. Name an animal that rhymes with cake. Includes storage tin and content cards. With photo/word answers e. G. Snake. Educational - Helps children identify and produce rhyming words.
8. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Learning Toy Educational Toddler Flashcards for 2, 3, 4, 5 Year Olds, Think Tank Scholar Preschool Flash Cards Award Winning: Learn Alphabets ABC Colors Number Shapes Animals & Sight Words #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Bold lettering makes it easy for reading. Comprehensive alphabet abc, 5, pre-k, 6 years old covering preschool, and Rhyming flashcard sets for toddlers and children ages 2, 4, colors & Shapes, Numbers & counting, First Words & Opposites, 3, Kindergarten and First 1st Grade. Coated flash cards come with 3 angled edges for quick and smooth sorting.
Our educator and parent approved flash cards have received 7+ awards: 2020 creative child magazine product of the Year, 2020 Family Choice Award winner, Toddler Flash Cards for kids toddlers, 2020 Academics Choice Award winner, 2020 Play on Words PAL Award & 2020 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. 180 two-sided durable cards w/ large, math, 30 fun learning games, easy to read numbers, recognize & sounds comes w/ 30 teaching methods, spelling, writing, reading, letter & remember concepts.
Award-winning preschool, 2020 national parenting product award winner, 2020 mom's choice award winner, boys and girls. Local us teachers help us develop and review our Think Tank Scholar products. Five 5 decks each w/ 36 cards per pack cover fundamental concepts in language, words on the front; beautiful corresponding photo, handy color wheel, shapes, decoding, shape index, bold, numbers, real life images that help children visually understand, letters, phonetics, colors & number charts. Premium, jumbo-sized 3. 1” x 5.
9. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL178 CVC Builders Activity Cards #adJunior Learning #ad
- Works with the cvc tub of tri blocks sold separately, which let kids build words and place them on top of the card. An image and phoneme color coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back.
3 levels of difficulty are provided and these are color coded around the borders. Consonant vowel consonant CVC word building activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in three letter words. A complete set of CVC activities.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
10. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Auditory Memory for Rhyming Words in Sentences Fun Deck | Phonemic Awareness and Listening Skills Flash Cards | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Auditory memory for Short Stories Flash Cards are also on Amazon. Includes storage tin, content cards, game ideas. 53 delightful cards 2½" x 3½" each with an illustration and sentence containing two rhyming words.
Educational - helps children learn to listen carefully and distinguish rhyming sounds.