As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SET Enterprises #ad
Quiddler Word Game #adSET Enterprises #ad
- 1-10 players. Grade 2 and up. Exercises both vocabulary and spelling skills. All ages can play this fast-paced game because even short words like at, and zoo, of, can lead to a win!.
2. SET Enterprises #ad
Quiddler Junior Card Game #adSET Enterprises #ad
- F-u-n for everyone enjoyed by kids AND adults Ages 6+ 2-6 Players. It’s more than words — kids love to earn, add & exchange point chips.
Excellent for early readers and witty word wizards alike! Each card contains a kid-sized word and colorful illustration. Educational teacher’s love it Great for ESL students.
|Brand||SET Enterprises #ad|
3. MATTEL games #ad
Apples to Apples Junior the Game of Crazy Comparisons! Packaging May Vary #adMATTEL games #ad
- Features two types of cards: Red Apple, and Green Apple, which contains a noun phrase, which contains an adjective. Includes over 1, 000 cards and collectible tin.
Each round is filled with surprising and outrageous comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things and events. Players select the red apple card from their hand that they think is most like a Green Apple card played by the judge The judge then selects the winner of that round, and everyone gets a chance to be the judge.
Apples to apples is the hilarious comparison game where players are free to be totally subjective in deciding the outcome.
|Brand||MATTEL games #ad|
4. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Recommended ages 8+. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. Turn over top card from the stockpile.
Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. For 2-4 players. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
5. SET Enterprises #ad
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game Purple #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card. Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players. Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults. Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards. Ages 8 to adult ;1-7 players; Includes solitaire version.
6. Gutter Games #ad
The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults, Beat That! #adGutter Games #ad
- With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds. Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, memo pad, tape measure, 4 dice, 5 Balls, 10 Cups, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, 80 Betting Tokens, Chopsticks, Sand Timer.
Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. 160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, battle royales, that feeling is what this game is all about.
Bet on your skills with solo challenges, buddy ups, and duels. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities.
7. SET Enterprises #ad
Five Crowns Junior Card Game #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Has five suits and a rotating wild card like the original game. Ages 5+ 2-6 players Includes treasure chips for easy scoring. Made for kids but still enjoyed by adults. Award-winning kid-style rummy.
|Brand||SET Enterprises #ad|
8. Kids Against Maturity #ad
Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night, Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families #adKids Against Maturity #ad
- Become an instant champion while camping, game nights, family gatherings, sleepovers, summer camp, plane trips and more!. It’s simple & absolutely hilarious – kids against maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together.
Please remove any card that yOU DON’T APPROVE OF. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. Play it any time any place – one game set includes 600 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all.
Obligatory warning – humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, may not approve. Best results when played with 4 players or more. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game.
Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, Fortnite, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min. Unplug together! Best family fun game – dear evolved parents, kids against maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time.
9. Mattel Games #ad
SKIP BO Card Game #adMattel Games #ad
- The first player to use all the cards in their personal Stockpile wins! Includes 162 cards and instructions. Skip-bo is the ultimate sequencing card game! Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order 2, 3, 4….
The skip-bo “wild” cards add extra twists to keep the game interesting and help you beat your opponents.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
10. MONOPOLY #ad
MONOPOLY Deal Card Game Amazon Exclusive #adMONOPOLY #ad
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers. If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it. Fun, fast dealing…every card counts.
Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people. New monopoly deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere.