As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MindWare #ad
Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Will you see the monolithic Move That Catapults You Into First Place. Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, win, and problem Solving Skills. Plan, allowing young children and older individuals Alike To Develop And Hone Their Spacial Recognition, Planning, And Learn Simultaneously.
Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in game choices, strategical planning, including 3 tiles Each Of 36 Possible Color Symbol Combinations, Qwirkle Is The Perfect Game To Hone Player'S Tactical Maneuvers, And Forward Thinking.
It only takes a few moments to explain, as it can involve a wide range Of Ages, So New Players Such As Extended Family Or Your Child'S Play Dates Can Jump Right In And Play.
The rules of the game are basic: simply build lines By Matching Tiles Based On Either Color Or Shape, And Challenge Them Mentally. Family favorite: qwirkle is a fantastic game for families, from children to adults. However, qwirkle Is Great For Younger Players. Easy to follow rules: an engaging game with easy to follow rules, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested And Engaged, And Score Points For Doing So.
2. MindWare #ad
MindWare Travel Qwirkle Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Plus, qwirkle is meant to be played without a board, making it the ideal game for when your on-the-go family is waiting in an airport or any other location. Games that teach: qwirkle is playable from early ages up, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition, planning, win, and problem solving skills.
Plan, and learn simultaneously! Will you see the monolithic move that catapults you into first place? Includes: product comes with 108 3/4 -inch solid wood Qwirkle tiles, 1 sturdy travel pouch, 1 rule book.
The rules of the game are basic: simply build lines by matching tiles based on either color or shape, and score points for doing so.
Easy-to-follow rules: an engaging game with easy-to-follow rules, Qwirkle is great for younger players. Tactical strategy: qwirkle is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, strategical planning, and forward thinking. No hassle travel: qwirkle is the perfect game to take to a friend's house or on a long road trip, and our sturdy travel pouch makes it that much easier.
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
3. MindWare #ad
MindWare Qwirkle Bonus Pack #adMindWare #ad
- Mix, scoring pad and pencil! the qwirkle bonus pack is a must have for all Qwirkle fanatics! Suitable for 2-4 players, score and win! Level up your game with this bonus pack! Contains tile racks, match, aged 8+.
4. MindWare #ad
And Qwirkle Bonus Pack, Strategy Game for Kids and Adults, Ages 6 and Up, MindWare Qwirkle Game Kit: Qwirkle Board Game, Qwirkle Rummy, 2 to 4 Players #adMindWare #ad
- A little luck keeps the playing field even! bonus pack: the qwirkle bonus pack is included in this set, featuring 4 tiles racks and a score pad and pencil to keep game play organized! Qwirkle kit includes: 1 of each: Qwirkle, Qwrikle Rummy and Qwirkle Bonus Pack Ages 8 and up.
Family game night, in 1 easy kit: mindware’s qwirkle games are fun for all ages! Simple enough for young kids to understand, yet strategic enough for older kids and adults to enjoy playing again and again! Easy to play - for kids and adults: qwirkle games are great for a variety of skill sets.
Older kids and adults sharpen their minds as they visualize more complex strategies. Players build lines of up to 6 tiles or cards by matching colors or shapes to score points. Qwirkle rummy combines regular rummy rules with Qwirkle for a more complex game! Young kids practice planning and turn-taking.
5. MindWare #ad
MindWare QWIRKLE_Collectors Board Game #adMindWare #ad
- Mix, now in a tin! with new tiles, score and win! obessed with qwirkle? this sleek collectors edition is everything you love about the original Qwirkle, four wooden racks and a scoring pad and pencil, match, the fun never stops! Qwirkle collector's Edition is a must have for your next family game night.
Suitable for 2-4 players, aged 6+.
6. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom/ Gnomes at Night- A Cooperative Maze Game for Kids! #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Work together in this quick-thinking communication game where every second counts! Calling in the gnomes: twelve of the queen’s most priced treasures have been stolen! The thief was last seen running through the castle’s stone maze, dropping objects in his haste to get away. You may move your mover only along the paths on your side of the board.
Players race to identify the treasure as shown on the card to determine which side of the board that treasure is located on. That’s how you can help each other reach a treasure! Toys that teach: gnomes at night is a great way to develop effective communication skills.
It up to the gnomes to find the treasures and return them to the Queen before morning. Includes: 4 game boards levels a thru d, 2 game board holders, 2 magnetic gnome movers, 2 team cards, 4 corner-start cards, 12 treasure cards, 1 sand timer and instructions.
Can you help? Dare to enter the maze: gnomes at night is a cooperative search-and-find maze game where players work as a team to maneuver the magnetic gnome movers around the maze. You cannot move your mover through a wall in the maze- but the player on the other side of the board CAN move your mover through walls. The mazes: the maze paths are different on each side of the board. Players work together maneuvering through the maze, sometimes you will be able to move easily toward the treasure, right, sometimes you will need to back track.
7. MindWare #ad
MindWare Qwirkle Cubes #adMindWare #ad
- Includes: 90 wooden cubes and instructions. Qwirkle cubes plays much like our original qwirkle game--the rules of the game are basic: simply build lines by matching tiles based on either color or shape, the ability to build complex combinations will keep children interested and engaged, and score points for doing so.
Packaging May Vary. Plan, Score. Win! qwirkle cubes is playable from early ages up, Match, and learn simultaneously! However, and challenge them mentally. Tactical strategy: featuring a massive amount of in-game choices, including three tiles each of thirty-six possible color-symbol combinations, Qwirkle Cubes is the perfect game to hone player's tactical maneuvers, strategical planning, and forward thinking.
Will you see the monolithic move that catapults you into first place? Games that teach: roll, allowing young children and older individuals alike to develop and hone their spacial recognition, planning, win, and problem solving skills.
It only takes a few moments to explain, so new players such as extended family or your child's play dates can jump right in and play. Easy-to-follow rules: an engaging game with easy-to-follow rules, qwirkle is great-for younger players. Family favorite: qwirkle cubes is a fantastic game for families, as it can involve a wide range of ages, from children to adults.
8. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
9. MindWare #ad
Gamewright | Double Spot | Miniature Game | Ages 6+ | 2 Players | 30 Minutes Playing Time #adMindWare #ad
- Match patterns on cards to win - the first to claim 5 cards is the winner. The strategy game that will have you seeing double. An evolution of familiar disk connecting game-play.
10. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Ages 12 and Up, 2-7 Players, Hasbro Gaming Avalon Hill Diplomacy Cooperative Board Game, European Political Themed Strategy Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Immersive narrative: experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay. Success hinges not on the luck of the dice, alliances, but cunning and cleverness. Over 300 playing pieces: the avalon hill diplomacy strategy game includes 315 playing pieces including 84 fleets, 84 armies, and 147 control markers.
Cooperative table top board game: a strategy board game of international intrigue, set at the turn of the twentieth century, and treachery, trust, prior to World War I.
A struggle for supremecy: play as one of the great powers of Europe prior to World War I: Great Britain, Italy, France, Austria-Hungary, Germany, Russia or Turkey. This strategy board game with a european political theme is for 2-7 players, ages 12 and up, and takes about 6 hours to play. Negotiate and outwit: through negotiations, and intrigue, you'll seek to expand your empire over pre-World War I Europe.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|