As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up Amazon Exclusive, Red #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle. No reading required to play: for kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet.
Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game. Great game for little ones: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love.
Classic beginner game: do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid. Race to the castle: players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle. Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions. You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
2. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Easy and Fun Preschool Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up, for 2 Players, Don't Spill The Beans #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Fun, colorful pieces: this edition of the Don't Spill the Beans game includes over 60 colorful plastic beans and labels to create a funny face on the plastic jar. Don't let the jar tip: kids take turns placing a bean in the plastic jar, watching it get filled up more and more.
Uh-oh! if it tips that player takes all those beans and has to add them to their pile. No reading required game: players take turns placing one of their beans in the wobbly plastic jar.
Modern twist on a classic: remember playing the classic Don't Spill the Beans game as a kid? Introduce your kids and grandkids to this updated version of the game for kids ages 3 and up. Bean-balancing game: it's the bean-balancing, jar-tipping game for kids! It's a fun and easy 2-player game for preschoolers and kids ages 3 and up. Don't make the beans spill! The first players to get rid of all their beans wins.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
3. Hasbro Gaming #ad
For 2-4 Players, Cootie Mixing and Matching Bug-Building Game for Preschoolers and Kids Ages 3 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Be the first player to build a complete Cootie bug to win. Try switcheroo and head Start options shown in the game guide for more mix-and-match fun. Then they spin the spinner and begin building a Cootie bug.
It's okay to be creative and mix up the pieces to complete a bug. Modern twist on a classic: remember playing the classic Cootie game as a kid. Introduce your kids and grandkids to this updated version of the Cootie game for kids ages 3 and up.
No reading required: players first choose a cootie bug body and head. More ways to play: enjoy different ways to play the Cootie bug game. Fun, colorful plastic pieces including bug legs, eye and mouth pieces, colorful pieces: this cootie game for preschoolers includes lots of fun, and head accessories. Bug-building game: it's the mix and matching, bug-building game for kids.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
4. MOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
A Cooperative Family Game and Indoor Learning Activity for Active Kids 2 and Up, Seek and Find Items and Complete Activity Prompts, MOLLYBEE KIDS Toddler Scavenger Hunt Cards at Home #adMOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
- Game design - featuring the bold and whimsical artwork of marion billet. Books, size, furniture and much more - and cover concepts such as colors, whose bright colors have proved popular in children's products around the world, Toddler Scavenger Hunt cards contain items commonly found around the home - toys, clothing, and texture.
Indoor fun - these easy-to-use cards give toddlers the tools to discover everyday objects in their home and provides you and your child with an exciting at-home activity—no matter the weather.
Easy to clean - thick, easy to clean and wipe cards measure approximately 3. 5 inches across and are attached to a sturdy, diaper bag, reclosable plastic ring and fit into a purse, or backpack for on-the-go fun and learning.
A perfect first game for little ones - suitable for Ages 2 and up, Toddler Scavenger Hunt cards contain 20 double-sided sturdy cards that provide simple, satisfying questions and prompts to guide your toddler. Cooperative play - playing with the cards builds vocabulary, increases confidence and encourages toddlers to explore the world around them; giving your child your undivided attention by spending one-on-one time is a wonderful way to deepen the bond between you and your child.
5. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Yeti in My Spaghetti #adPlayMonster #ad
- Take turns removing the noodles one-by-one without letting Yeti fall! If you make Yeti fall, you lose! Includes 30 noodles, yeti, bowl, Rules; for 2 or more players ages 4 and up. Silly, easy-to-play game! Place the noodles across the top of the bowl and sit Yeti on top.
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
6. Inspiration Play #ad
Inspiration Play Rail Wreck Kids Train-Themed Toddler Preschool Educational Board Game | Ages 4-8 Award-Winning Games | Great Gift Idea for Boy or Girl #adInspiration Play #ad
- First to fill up their tracks wins the game. The engaging train theme is sure to delight kids. Add to your gift list now! Interactive fun: Fantastic game for parents and caregivers to spend time with children.
This kids train game teaches colors, numbers, matching, & strategy skills. Simple kids board game: easy to learn, fast to play. Exciting train kids game: rail wreck is an exciting board game for children ages 4 & up.
Game time: 10-15 min Players: 2-4. Educational board game: pull trains from the train station and match colors to your own train tracks. Award-winning & giftable: parents' picks 2020 winner. Rail wreck is makes the perfect family gift for birthdays, Christmas, & more. Ideal for 4-6 years old. Kids 3+ years old can participate.
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Cherry-o board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Great gift for boys and girls: the hi ho. The first to fill their basket wins. Cherry-o game when you were a child.
Simple gameplay for preschoolers: players take turns picking pretend cherries, apples, blueberries, and oranges from their trees to fill their baskets. Use this fun counting game in the classroom. Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up.
Play it at home with the family. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back.
Classic beginner game: do you remember playing the Hi Ho. Practice basic math skills: kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don’t even realize they’re practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction. Fun counting board game: kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
8. Slotic #ad
Slotic Magnetic Wooden Fishing Game Toy for Toddlers, Alphabet ABC Fish Catching Counting Learning Education Math Preschool Board Games Toys Gifts for 3 4 5 Years Old Girl Boy Kids #adSlotic #ad
- The magnetic fishing game creates an optimal learning environment for your kiddo, allowing him or her to play away from screens and technology. It features very smooth edges and non-toxic water-based dye for more safety and security. Your little angel can use the fishing pole attached to catch all the colorful fish and see the letter that hides underneath.
At the same time, the fishing games is a great way to help your kid learn the letters and numbers from as early as the age of 3. Developing important skills: this abc learning for toddlers game can help your little one improve hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, color and pattern recognition, and dexterity.
For smart kids: there is no such thing as too young to start learning! Our kids fishing game was designed for smart and curious kids who want to get ahead and start learning their ABCs and basic math from early on.
Superior materials: this fishing game for toddlers is made of durable and splinter-free wood. Surprise your little one: nothing compares to the smile on a kid’s face when he or she gets a fun and colorful toy. Our alphabet learning games make for a wonderful Christmas or birthday present for any boy or girl ages 3 and up! Fun and engaging: the fishing toys for toddlers 1-3 come with 36 colorful fish with different letters and numbers that allow your kiddo to learn quickly and easily through play.
9. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Board Game for 2-4 Players with Color Matching & Fine Motor Skills, Snacky Squirrel Game for Preschool & Toddler Families, Game for Kids Ages 3 to 5 #adEducational Insights #ad
- Best-selling preschool game 5 years running! reinforce color learning, and build hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills with this engaging, encourage strategic thinking, develop matching skills a key early math skill!, quick-play board game for kids.
Collect one acorn of each color first and you win but watch out: you could spin “lose an acorn” or “steal an acorn”, 20 colored acorns, so be strategic, 1 game spinner, little squirrel! Includes a colorful tree-shaped game board, Sneaky the Squirrel Squeezer, and instruction guide.
How to play: spin the spinner, 4 logs, pick up the matching acorn with your squirrel squeezer, and place it in your log. Visit the educational insights brand store link above for more award-winning toddler, and preschool games.
Spark more togetherness! perfect for spending quality, Snacky Squirrel Game also builds key early learning skills and develops social emotional skills including taking turns, unplugged time together as a family, The Sneaky, sharing, and winning and losing gracefully. A sweet strategy game for preschoolers: Easy to set up, play, understand—no reading required!, and clean up box doubles as game board and storage!.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
10. Pressman #ad
Pressman Amazon Exclusive Bonus Edition Let's Go Fishin', Includes Lucky Ducks Make-A-Match Game! #adPressman #ad
- Object: players use mini fishing poles to try to catch the most fish. Fast-paced gameplay: features a rotating pond and fish that open and close their mouths.
Bonus: this top-selling classic game includes a lucky Ducks make-a-match card game! Great gift: for 1-4 players, ages 4 and up. Fine motor skills: gameplay helps develop hand-eye coordination.