As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Place Value Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 200 chips, and a sturdy storage box. Identify place value for digits in numbers up to the hundreds place. Unique, six-way format adapts to a variety of skill levels. Ideal for teaching: 1st Grade to 5th Grade Ages 7 to 12.
2. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Learning Advantage 8240 QUIZMO Place Value Card #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Offers multiple levels of difficulty; Great for small groups or whole class participation and is perfect for home school environments; 2-36 players.
Features 2 levels of play; there are 70 questions covering place value from ones to hundreds and 70 questions covering place value from thousands to millions. More, between, less, even and odd Build listening skills.
Tests knowledge of math in a fun, game format; Students will understand place value from ones to millions. This enjoyable game experience can be played individually, competitively and cooperatively with teams or as a large group with individual competition. Builds number sense skills in relation to place value i. E.
3. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Educational Game: Places Around Us 3-6 Years | Search and Find Activities for Kids | Fun Learning and Activity Games | Erasable and Reusable Mats #adSkillmatics #ad
- Happy kids : skillmatics reusable activity mats ensure kids have fun while they learn key concepts. Write and wipe activity mats : includes 6 double-sided activity mats, 2 Skilly Billy pens, 1 Duster cloth and 1 Skilly Billy Achievement Certificate.
Fun educational game : Truly innovative content which is age appropriate, skill oriented and infinitely engaging for young learners.
Learn through play : 12 highly engaging and repeatable activities which build core skills through fun learning methodologies. It is also ideal for children to bond with their friends, siblings and family.
Key skills : logical reasoning, camp, mental processing, amusement park, outer space, jungle safari, social and Communication Skills. Key learning outcomes : build your child's vocabulary at these amazing places - Park, Focus and Attention, Restaurant, Vegetable Market, Medical Center, Under the ocean, Observation, Farm and more.
4. Junior Learning #ad
Multi, Junior Learning 50 Place Value Activities #adJunior Learning #ad
- Teaches mathematics mastery. Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list. Effective use of manipulatives. 50 double sided activity cards for teaching place value. Follows a developmental progression.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
5. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Place Value Answer Board Pack of 4 #adhand2mind #ad
- One side features one to ten-thousands, while the reverse side allows one to millions places. Each double sided board allows students to easily line up numbers.
Encourage class participation and reinforce place value concepts with these dry erase answer boards. Reusable with a dry erase marker and eraser. Includes 4 boards, each measuring 11. 75" by 11. 75".
6. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Math Stacks Place Value to Millions Game: Grades 3-5 #adEAI Education #ad
- Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math, look for the equivalent starter card on which to stack it. Once a four-card stack is made, it can be collected. Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards. Recommended Grades: 3-5. Cards measure 3" x 4".
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
7. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Multiplication & Division Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Master fact families with options for differentiating with multiplication or division. Set includes: 36 playing cards, over 700 chips, caller's mat and cards, and a sturdy storage box. Fun for large or small group use. Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 9th Grade Ages 9 to 13.
|Brand||TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad|
8. EAI Education #ad
Who Has? Place Value Game: Grades 3-4, EAI Education I Have #adEAI Education #ad
- These fast-paced card games are perfect for developing fluency with basic facts. I have, who has? games are an engaging way to practice and reinforce math skills. Each game includes 36 sturdy laminated cards measuring 3. 5" x 5" and an answer key. Recommended Grades: 3-4.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
9. Fun Express #ad
Educational and Learning Activities for Kids, Fun Express Place Value Activity Set, 495 Pieces #adFun Express #ad
- Featuring eight high-quality place value mats designed to withstand normal classroom wear and tear this fun set is great as a small group or math center activity to reinforce place value skills up to the 100000s. 488 pcs per unit mats 15 3/4" x 11 1/2" box 16 1/4" x 4 3/4" x 12".
Includes 480 foam math chip manipulatives with coordinating storage envelopes with touch fasteners. Designed to actively engage students this can be easily incorporated into existing curriculum or teaching strategies as a hands-on way to help students practice learning place values. Cardstock.
10. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Alphabet Bingo! Letter Learning Board Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Creative play: variations are included! for a twist on traditional Bingo, try Letter Sound Bingo, Cooperative Bingo, and Picture Bingo to determine the letter that goes with the picture. Updated classic: reach into the bag and pull out a letter.
Playing is growth: frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Learning and growing: kids learn letter recognition, develop letter and object association, and improve concentration skills.
If you have a match, you're on your way to Bingo! This game will help kids to learn and recognize their letters while having fun.
Includes 6 game boards, 26 letter tokens 1 each of every alphabet letter, and 72 chips to mark your matches. Play creates an opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being. This game is a valuable teaching tool for fun learning. Who can play: anyone can enjoy bingo! for 2-6 players ages 4 and up.