As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Imagine #ad
Award-Winning Mindfulness kit of XL Cards with Calming Guided Meditations for Empowerment, Focus and Relaxation. Great for Parents, Teachers and Therapists., Meditation Cards for Kids #adImagine #ad
- Award-winning premium quality meditation kit and mindfulness game for kids providing a FUN and RELAXING activity for kids to practice meditation and connect to feelings of inner peace. A therapy game, therapy games for kids, mindfulness for therapists. An engaging, social skills games. Highly recommended as a relaxing parent-child bonding activity.
Imagine meditation kit for kids offer 24 huge mindfulness scripts for kids with content-rich scripts and vibrant illustrations of Guided Imagery meditations for kids, a Mindfulness breathing exercise to practice before any meditation, and 2 DIY cards for your child to create his own cards.
Can also be used as part of your counseling games, coping skills games, easy and fun tool to add to your mindfulness resources for mindful games, activity cards, kids activities for counselors, SCHOOL COUNSELORS or SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST. Children's mental health professionals can also use these cards to create a calm and empowering environment when looking for therapeutic games telehealth activities, therapy games for teens, anxiety tools, board games for kids, group therapy activities, DBT cards, social emotional games, therapy cards, play therapy toys, CBT game, adhd tools or adhd games for kids, therapy game.
A great addition to your classroom games and school counselor supplies. A meaningful gift for kids: meditation kit offering a joyful KIDS ACTIVITY for one or more kids, at home, on the go or in a group activity. A valuable tool for teachers, or when establishing a mindfulness practice at your school. Also prefect as a therapists gifts.
2. Imagine #ad
Focus and Relaxation. Great for Parents, Imagine Meditation Kit for Kids, Award-Winning Mindfulness kit of XL Cards with Calming Guided Meditations for Empowerment, Teachers and Therapists. #adImagine #ad
- Children's mental health professionals can also use these cards to create a calm and empowering environment when looking for therapeutic games telehealth activities, DBT cards, social emotional games, play therapy toys, adhd tools or adhd games for kids, therapy game. From the creators of the award-winning imagine meditation cards, new premium quality holistic meditation and Mindfulness kit for kids providing a FUN and RELAXING activity for kids to practice meditation and connect to feelings of inner peace.
A therapy game, anxiety tools, therapy games for teens, cbt game, board games for kids, group therapy activities, therapy games for kids, therapy cards, Mindfulness for therapists.
A meaningful gift for kids: meditation kit offering a joyful KIDS ACTIVITY for one or more kids, at home, on the go or in a group activity.
Can also be used as part of your counseling games, kids activities for counselors, social skills games. An engaging, easy and fun tool to add to your mindfulness resources for mindful games, coping skills games, or when establishing a Mindfulness practice at your school. Highly recommended as a relaxing parent-child bonding activity. A valuable tool for teachers, activity cards, school counselors or school psychologist. Also prefect as a therapists gifts. A great addition to your classroom games and school counselor supplies.
3. Lupash Games #ad
Great For Counselors, Families, Meditation and Mindfulness Kit for Stress Reduction, A Calming Therapy Tool for Developing Anger Management, and Therapists, Mindful Land Therapy Cards Game for Kids #adLupash Games #ad
- Calming bedtime Activity with Benefits of Emotional Development. Helps develop Anger Management, and Self Awareness. Great gift for counselors, Teachers, Parents, and Therapists.
Practice guided meditation and Mindfulness In a Fun and Educational Way. Play at home, traveling, School, group Activities, and More.
4. School of Mindful #ad
School of Mindful- Intro to Yoga and Meditation Deck for Children, Beginner Yoga and Meditation, Set of 24 Poses and Easy to Learn Activities for Kids #adSchool of Mindful #ad
- Safe practices: when using these cards and practicing yoga and meditation you should always: wear comfortable clothing, take time to get comfortable and learn each pose, be gentle with your body, practice with an adult, have enough room around you, and drink plenty of water.
Use a few cards at a time to guide you until you have memorized the poses and can expand and grow with them.
24 easy to learn yoga poses, stretches, and meditations for children: This deck of cards contains 24 basic activities for you and your children to introduce yoga principles in your life.
Stress relief & breathing: the focus of these cards is to find time to relax and calm the mind with your children. By paying attention to your breath, your thoughts, and your body, you are creating the habit of doing this practice throughout the day. Recommended for beginners: these cards are designed with pictures and easy to follow steps for each exercise.
5. Geyee #ad
2.5 x 3.5 Inch, Set of 52 Kids Affirmation Cards Flash Cards Motivational Phrase Meditation Gifts Positive Daily Affirmation Cards Self Esteem Mindfulness Empowering Cards for Award Focus Relaxation #adGeyee #ad
- Exquisite kid affirmation cards: these kids daily affirmation cards are design with colorful patterns and positive words, helping your kids to create a good daily habit, which are a fun activity during meditation for kids, as well as encourage and motivate them.
Scenario to use: these inspirational cards set can encourage parents and children to communication between each other, learn to start a conversation with a compliment, teens, parents, ideal for kids, students, classroom, school counselor supplies, children counseling and so on.
Reliable material selection: these child affirmation cards are made of quality cardstocks, round corners without burrs or furs, which are thick and reliable, not easy to curve, hard to fade, so that you can use them with confidence.
Items sent to you: there are a total of 52 pieces of kid affirmation cards and 1 piece of package box for you, bright and adorable, the cards are available in 52 different designs, sufficient to meet your daily use and sharing needs. Sweet gifts for kids: these colorful inspirational cards are exquisite and considerate educational gifts for newborns, kids and toddlers, infants, showing your care and love, also boosting the relationship between you.
6. MindPanda #ad
Includes Empowering Therapy Cards, MindPanda Mindfulness Cards, Teens & Adults, Self Care Kit for Kids, Meditation Journal & Coloring Pages #adMindPanda #ad
- Fosters creativity - daily writing prompts to help you record your experience, teens, children, improve your focus and emotional awareness. Mindfulness journal with coloring book provides a creative outlet for stress and anxiety relief that can be enjoyed by all ages - toddlers, and adults.
The deck will guide you through a range of mindful activities, meditation, and empowering self-care exercises to help you focus and improve mental health. The simple meditation exercises and mindfulness activities improve feelings of presence and connectedness. Stress management support - used by healthcare professionals, women, schools, and kids to learning healthy methods of managing stress, process feelings, and counselors across the country.
Give the gift of mindfulness - a self-care kit that shows you care, coworkers, this mindfulness for beginners set is a thoughtful, functional gift that will help bring peace of mind to friends, and family.
Improve relationships - families can work together or separately through the therapy cards to learn meaningful ways to interact for the improvement of parent-child interactions. These mindfulness activities gently guide men, therapists, and stay in the present moment. Self-empowerment - the ultimate self-care toolbox contains 35 high-quality soft-touch mindfulness cards with affirmations. Learn to connect more deeply with family, friends, and loved ones.
7. Kids Yoga Stories #ad
Breathing Exercise Cards for Kids: Help Children to Calm and Focus #adKids Yoga Stories #ad
- Appeals to a variety of ages and settings. You can use these cards during brain breaks in the classroom, as part of your calm corner, transition times, or simply explore breath-ing exercises at home with your kids. Teach children how to do a variety of breathing exercises by showing them the picture and then reading the instructions aloud.
Detailed breathing exercise instructions and helpful tips. There are thirty unique exercises to choose from. You’ll pick up some great techniques to use, as well! Durable and perfect for small hands. The design is clear, allowing children to easily visualize the breathing techniques.
Children are never too young or too old to learn how to breathe! These cards are great for brain breaks or calm corners for early elemen-tary school children. 34 colorful and beautifully illustrated cards.
You can also use them at home during transition times, before homework, or at bedtime. This deck also includes a handy index and detailed instructions for each exercise so you'll feel confident introducing these breathing techniques to your children—and even join them. Printed in the usa, these cards are durable and can be wiped off easily. These cards are easy to use and cap-ture the attention of children from ages 4 years on up. Bright, and the illustrations are realistic, colorful pictures and captivating design.
8. Allura & Arcia #ad
Teaches Mindfulness, Relaxation & More, Affirmations, Self Esteem, Empowering Cards for Kids #adAllura & Arcia #ad
- 3 relaxation. Empowering kids: these empowerment cards for kids were developed by a team with over 25 years of experience in psychology & mindfulness. What's included?: in total there are 50 cards for kids & teens to use daily. 5 mindfulness. Who's it for?: these empowering mindful cards can be used by / for: kids, therapy counselors, students, children counseling, occupational therapists, school counselor supplies, tweens, parents, classroom, teens, yoga cards for kids etc.
The empowerment question cards teaches kids how to focus and remain calm regardless of the situation.
Kids will learn about mindfulness, meditation, kindness, positive affirmations & much more! The activities in the cards will educate kids about feelings, coping strategies & more.
Mindfulness matters and teaching kids about mindfulness at an early age helps them identify how to be present and calm in this unpredictable world. 5 fundamental categories: the cards are split into the following 5 categories. Play as a game with your kid, or let them go through the cards on their own. 1 self Esteem. These educational activity questions deck is great for mindfulness gifts. Makes for a great stress relief & self care gift for kids. 2 self Compassion.
9. Little Renegades #ad
40 Cards, Bedtime Affirmation and Mindfulness for Kids Ages 3 and Up, Calming Corner Classroom Learning Games with Slow Breathing Exercises and Reflection, Little Renegades Mindful Kids Cards #adLittle Renegades #ad
- If you're just starting your mindfulness journey, these will work as well. You can also use them at your calm corner for slow, quiet times. Perfect for little learners: many teachers enjoy using these as empowerment cards to kick off their class or use them during brain breaks for the classroom.
Whatever works best for you. They're a great addition to your mindfulness supplies. We’re here and happy to help: we understand that sometimes the path to mindfulness is different for everyone. Bedtime meditation for peaceful evenings: ease your little ones to bed with a mindfulness activity such as quiet reflection or a breathing exercise.
Each card also provides detailed instructions for parents, and caregivers. Just reach out to us to know more. That’s why we have a 14-day satisfaction policy that covers your new meditation cards.
Thoughtful prompts, teachers, inspiring illustrations: Each deck comes with 40 two-sided cards featuring mindfulness prompts and beautiful watercolor art for your children. For kids ages 3 and up: while we made these meditation cards with little ones in mind, they help instill mindfulness for teens and grownups, too. They’re a great way to support your students’ meditation needs through classroom mindfulness – even when they're home schooling or learning online.
10. Sunny Present #ad
Mindfulness, Body Awareness, Feelings, Fun, Relaxation, Encouragement, Dreams, Self-Compassion, Empowerment Cards for Kids – 45 Action Packed and Fun Self Esteem Exercises #adSunny Present #ad
- Recommended by health care professionals and teachers. These empowering cards will make your life way easier! 7 different themes: these wonderful affirmation cards for kids include 7 different themes: self-esteem, fun and dreams, feelings, body awareness, the essential pack your child must learn, relaxation, self-compassion, in a fun and interactive manner!.
Versatile games: play with power kitty! the 45-card deck for children can be used for all sorts of group activities, including in kindergartens, schools or at home as a practical and interactive learning tool.
User-friendly: no need for complicated game plays or tools required to make the best use out of these empowering cards! Simply shuffle them and pick one, name day, or choose them by their color codes and themes! Original gift: these original card games help little kids build self-esteem and empower them, teaching them the importance of self-compassion and making them aware of their bodies and feelings.
Teaching your little ones about the importance of compassion, trusting themselves, can be tricky. Order them as thoughtful gifts for a special occasion, birthday and you can be sure they will absolutely love the idea! What you need: let’s face it: being a parent today poses challenges no one prepared you for in advance.
|Brand||Sunny Present #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sunny Present #ad|