As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Think Fun, My First Math Dice, Fun Game That Teaches Math and Counting Skills to Kids Age 3 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- What you get – includes 2 6-sided dice, more than/less than, 3 ways to play Number Match, and game go storage bag for easy clean-up and storage.
Develops critical skills – introduces important early Math Concepts and Counting Skills. Clear instructions - easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Builds concentration, focus, and patience through fun gameplay.
You can start playing immediately! Perfect first math experience for ages 3+. One game, 30 counter chips, 2 Chip Towers, Add ‘em Up. Trusted by families worldwide – with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Educational Kids Games, Math Games for Kids, Kindergarten Math Board Games, Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game Addition & Subtraction Game, 8 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp. Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die.
Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning. Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool. Math games: develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game.
3. STREET WALK #ad
Educational Children's Gift and STEM Learning Kids Toys for 3 4 5 6 7 8 Year olds Girls Boys, Fun, STREET WALK Frog Balance Counting Toys Cool Math Games #adSTREET WALK #ad
- Cute graphics and colorful design are eye-catching for the whole family! Get toddlers and young kids on the counting and mathematics fast track!it is a great gift for 3, 4, 5 year old boys and girls. Great gift for kids:frog balance improves memory, encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills.
While playing safely, the rich color also can enhance children's cognitive ability. Building up children's interest in study through game.
Improve Memory. Ideal teaching toys:the math counting toys with cute frog shape can stimulate kid's curiosity. Interactive fun:intimacy can be built when parent and kids playing this toy together. Frog balance has 3 different difficulty levels to keep things interesting that families could have hours of math and counting fun! Safety material:the frog balance toys are made of abs which is safe, non-toxic and tasteless.
They are carefully carved without burrs, durable and long-time use. What you get:19 small frogs, 1 balance, numbers model 1–10, 30 double-sided cards, 1 base.2 weighing plates and an easy-to-read instruction leaflet.
4. Mind Inventions #ad
Addition & Subtraction Math Board Game for Kids, Ages 5+ and Perfect for Homeschool, Kindergarten, Pre-k, and Gifted & Talented Prep, Mathemagical World #adMind Inventions #ad
- Learn the concepts of Addition, Subtraction, Double and Half. Eight 8 unique magic worlds: desert island, unicorn Island, Pirate Island, ice island, Dragon Island, Dinosaur Island, Zombie Island, and Ninja Island!.
Gifted and talented test prep games and Gifted Learning - OLSAT and COGAT prep for children in pre-school and kindergarten. Includes two 2 Levels of Difficulty and Speed.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Electronic Math Game for Kids Ages 6+, Multiplication & Division, Classroom Supply, Subtraction, Addition, Educational Insights Math Whiz #adEducational Insights #ad
- Portable & travel friendly: math whiz is totally portable and perfect for math practice in the car, airplane, or doctor's office. At home learning activity: makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
Requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Math game with 3 different modes: learning game math whiz has three different modes: drill – a progressive sequence of problems in four skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Challenge – a numbers elimination game that keeps players’ math minds working. Learn math in a flash! math whiz is where video game fun meets learning game fun! Features fast-paced game play with 8 skill levels to keep kids challenged.
Calculator – math whiz performs arithmetic calculations perfect for classroom or at home learning. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home. Features a mute button to turn the sound off. What will they learn?: after using math whiz kids will be able to apply math skills to the real world, and reason mathematically, develop problem-solving techniques, inquire, analyze, and communicate mathematically.
6. Learning Resources #ad
99 Pieces, Age 5+ Math Games for Kids, Kindergartner Learning Games, Preschool Math, Educational Games, Learning Resources Mathswatters Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Swat, learn, and win!: kids grab a swatter, add or subtract, and swat their way to new kindergarten math skills every time they play these fast-paced math games for kids!. Multiple ways to play: designed for 1-4 players, or educational indoor games, or boost with solo play! great for home or classroom: made from durable, the mathswatters Addition & Subtraction Game helps kids as young as 5 build early math and social skills! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, this set’s components are ready for years of number learning for kids at home or in the classroom! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, birthdays, these smart games for kids comes with many ways to play and learn—compete head-to-head, wipe-clean plastic and sturdy cardboard, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
7. cOOva #ad
6th &7th Grade, 3rd, 1st, Addition and Subtraction Flash Cards- Times Table Flash Cards, Kindergarten, Math Flash Cards+Pop It-Math Games for Kids Ages 4-8- Multiplication, 4th, 5th, 2nd, Division #adcOOva #ad
- Child can write answers on The Cards And Can Be Written And Modified Repeatedly. The colored borders Make Sorting And Organizing Them A Breeze. Happy kids coova believes that fun and learning go hand-in-hand. High quality and reusedthis flashcard set comes with 4 pens plus wipe function.
Convenient organized the flashcards are hole-punched so you can easily organize the cards Using The Included Metal Rings And Ensure You Never Lose A Card.
We strive to make products that will stimulate The Imagination, Creativity, And Develop Technical Skills, All While Still Being Tons Of Fun!. Fun to lean are you tired with numbers ? our mutiplication pop it can let your kids Play And Learn.
Pop it to learn pop it to know and Understand The Fact Of Math While Playing Games. Efficient learning no reverse print 1x2/2x1. Less cards but more efficient for kids to learn. 160 cards cover all math fact From 0 To 12. Each card has two back-to-back equations instead Of One! The Answers Are Conveniently Located On The Bottom Corner Of The Opposite Side.
8. GAMENOTE #ad
Gamenote Math Cubes Manipulatives with Activity Cards, Number Counting Blocks Toys Snap Linking Cube Math Counters for Kids Kindergarten Learning Activities #adGAMENOTE #ad
- We design every toy to the highest quality standards. Suitable for homeschool, number sense, classroom visual math learning. Math manipulatives kindergarten set: solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces. Math learning tool for kids ages 4-8: our connecting cubes made of durable plastic.
Perfect gift for preschool children. Students can build structures and measure the height of their construction, or determine the volume. If your child is not inspired, we’ll make it better to meet you need.
Light weight and comes in 10 bright colors. Beginners practice part-whole partitioning, filling in the missing numbers to complete the equation. Just let the children build what they want and let them learn about construction and building through play! Perfect for number robots.
And of course use them for free play. Easy design: these 08inch counting blocks snap together with an easy "click". Such as counting, patterning, comparing, sorting, math center, place value and simple operations. Cards made of thick cardboard and PET surface easy for wipe & write. Early stem activity: help young students master early math skills with these stacking cubes.
9. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey Match It! Mathematics, STEM Addition and Subtraction Game, Helps to Teach Early Math Facts with 30 Matching Pairs Preschool Games & Gifts for Boys & Girls Ages 3 and Up, Multi #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Self-correcting puzzle pieces build CONFIDENCE and boost SELF-ESTEEM by providing a sense of achievement. Help’s develop problem-solving abilities by encouraging your child to focus and think creatively to determine the correct answers. Award winning products – match it mathematics is dr.
Designed to introduce counting and encourage early math skills, these puzzle pairs make it easy and fun to develop basic mathematical abilities and become familiar with numbers. Supports developmental skills – improves fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination by requiring your child to fit the correct puzzle pairs together.
Toy’s best classics winner! fun fact: the learning Journey has an extensive line of Award-Winning Educational Toys that have been tested by the most important panel of judges kids! The specs: 30 self-correcting puzzle pairs made of thick, durable cardboard construction.
Ten addition pairs, ten subtraction pairs, and ten counting pairs. Key features - this bright collection of two-piece puzzles is a perfect introduction to the world of mathematics and jigsaw puzzles for both BOYS and GIRLS ages 3 and up. Safety - all learning journey products are regularly safety tested and in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations. Educational benefits – assists skill building with mathematics, visual, thinking and learning – while providing an early introduction to STEM education.
|Brand||The Learning Journey #ad|
|Manufacturer||Total Toys #ad|
10. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Tiny Polka Dot #adMath for Love #ad
- Vibrant, colorful designs. Easy to adapt for any child. Quality guarantee - if defective in any way, contact manufacturer. Sixteen easy-to-learn games help kids fall in love with numbers! Playfully teaches counting, arithmetic, and logic.