As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ares Game #ad
Last Friday: Revised Edition – A Board Game by Ares Games 2-6 Players – Board Games for Family 90 Minutes of Gameplay – Games for Family Game Night – for Teens and Adults Ages 14+, English Version #adAres Game #ad
- In the role of young campers during summer in 1980, five players are challenged to survive a long weekend of terror in a camp in the woods, while one of them takes the role of the undying psychopath hiding in the shadows of the forest. Last friday revised edition is a game for 2 to 6 players, and “the final chapter”, with a playing time of 30 to 45 minutes per chapter, divided into four chapters full of horror and suspense “Arrival at the Camp”, “The Chase”, “the massacre”, which you can play individually or together in a long night of terror!.
Each chapter plays out differently as the hunter becomes the prey, and then comes back from the dead looking for revenge.
Depending on which of the four “chapters” you play, but in others, creating highly engaging gameplay: in some chapters the maniac is trying to find the campers, the goal of the game changes, they are trying to find him.
Subtle but important changes to the rules enhance the game balance, hunting, giving to the Maniac more opportunities than ever to spread terror in Camp Apache! This revised edition also features new cover art. If a player dies during a chapter, they will come back in the next chapter with a different character, adding an additional level of replayability. Last friday revised edition is the updated and revised version of our hidden movement, and deduction board game, inspired by the popular "slasher" horror movie genre.
|Brand||Ares Game #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ares Games #ad|
2. Ares Games #ad
Last Friday: Return to Camp Apache – A Board Games by Ares Games 3-7 Players – Board Games for Family 45+ Mins of Gameplay – Games for Family Game Night – for Teens and Adults Ages 14+, English #adAres Games #ad
- Soon, with two supernatural, the boys and girls will find themselves trapped in a new nightmare, homicidal entities to fight. Will the maniac stop the demon, five new characters, or will they work together to slaughter their mortal enemies? Will the Marshall be able to stop the horror again? It’s time to go back to Camp Apache! With this expansion, new clue tokens, you can play last friday with up to 7 players – with two players controlling the evil Demon and Maniac.
The box will include two new chapters, new board overlays to represent a raging fire in the Camp, a new opponent – the Demon, new equipment, and two new special characters – the Marshall and the Witch.
The original last friday chapters may also be played with the new contents and using the new “Survival Horror” game mode, with real-time constraints to make the game even more exciting. Something that the people of the village tried to forget for years: a Demon who can enter people’s dreams and twist them into horrible nightmares.
Ten years after the tragic camp apache massacre narrated in last friday, in the nearby village of spring forest, an ancient evil is waking up again. Something that the people of the village tried to forget for years: a Demon who can enter people’s dreams and twist them into horrible nightmaresTen years after the tragic Camp Apache massacre narrated in Last Friday, in the nearby village of Spring Forest, an ancient Evil is waking up again.
|Brand||Ares Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ares Games #ad|
3. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away. What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, fabric bag, 75 cards, 3 dice, 17 paper movers and Bases, 7 sculpted miniatures, 6 placards and instructions.
Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, the bride of Frankenstein, the Mummy, Dracula, the invisible Man, the Wolfman, and the creature from the black Lagoon.
Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, which creates a different experience every time. Makes a great gift - Horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season! .
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. You will never have to play the same game twice. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Z-Man Games #ad
Jabba's Palace A Love Letter Game | Star Wars Strategy Card Game | A Fun Game of Risk and Deduction for Adults and Kids | Ages 10+ | 2-6 Players | Average Playtime 20 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this exciting game of risk and deduction is made for 2 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Strategy game: in a quick card game of rebel bravery and vile deceit, players utilize the talents of iconic characters from Return of the Jedi.
Once a set number of favor tokens are acquired, that player will win. A quick card game of risk and deduction: the lair of the galaxy’s most notorious gangster is a place of danger and deception. Highly variable: this re-themed version of the classic game features simple “draw a card, play a card” gameplay based on the incredibly popular Love Letter along with rules that create dynamic and fun player interactions.
Can you carry out your agenda while outthinking your foes? Agenda cards offer new and varied ways to win.
Outwit your opponents: playing cards one at a time, players will use the abilities of these key Star Wars characters to successfully deliver their letter and avoid being caught. Average playtime is approximately 20 minutes. Based on the beloved game love letter and set in the Star Wars universe, players compete using members of the Rebel Alliance and denizens of Jabba’s Palace to outwit and outlast one another. No two games are ever quite the same.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
6. Starling Games #ad
Flourish Signature Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Includes both Friends & Follies 3D Expansions. A beautiful card-drafting game with several ways to play: solo, competitive, or co-op.
An easy-to-learn game offering both competitive strategy and cooperative game modes and a 1-7 player count it provides a high level of accessibility and replayability. Whimsical artwork with 3D garden walls and special edition cover art.
Flourish is a beautiful, unique card-drafting, garden-building game where players plan and build the garden of their dreams over the course of the growing season. With delightful imagery, players plan their gardens throughout the game to collect the most points.
7. Taco vs Burrito #ad
A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids, Teens & Adults., The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, girls, friends, parents, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Great for birthdays, adults, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, and Taco Tuesday. Optimal for 2-4 players. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|
8. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg #adCMYK #ad
- A delightful game of brewing potions, pushing your luck, and explosions. It is silly, it is exciting, and it is F-U-N fun. Meeple Mountain. One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down. A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica.
9. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components.
The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade.
Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy.
Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, trade, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, uncertain allegiances, and political dominance. Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours.
10. RACCOON TYCOON #ad
Raccoon Tycoon Standard Edition, Forbidden Games, Board Game #adRACCOON TYCOON #ad
- The perfect gateway game for families, friends and gamers. Game mechanics: commodity, Auction, Set Collection, Engine-Building.2 to 5 players, ages 8 and up, 60 to 90 minutes.
Multiple-award winning board game of commodities, auctions and set collection. Try to produce the most valuable commodities in an ever-changing market.