As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Coup Reformation An Expansion #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- An expansion for the best-selling coup card game. Adds allegiance mechanic for better play with more players. Please note: this is not the Kickstarter Edition, and does not include the special Kickstarter promos. Adds a new role - the Inquisitor - and expands play up to 10 players.
2. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Coup Game Bundle Including Coup The Dystopian Universe and Coup Reformation Expansion by Indie Boards and Cards 2 Items #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Ages 10 and up. For 2 to 6 players and playable in 15 minutes. Includes an expansion for the best-selling Coup card game. Adds a new role - the inquisitor - and expands play up to 10 players and adds Allegiance mechanic for better play with more players.
The bundle includes coup The Dystopian Universe and Coup Reformation expansion 2 items and bonus bag.
3. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Indie Boards and Cards Coup Rebellion G54 Card Game #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Attractive art and packaging. Stand alone game that builds upon the world of Coup - set in the Dystopian Universe. Number of players: 3 to 6. There are over 5000 different ways to play. Innovative Card Storage System.
4. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
The Resistance The Dystopian Universe & Coup Reformation an Expansion #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Product 1: the resistance redefines social deduction everyone plays till the end of the game. Product 2: adds a new role - The Inquisitor - and expands play up to 10 players.
Product 2: adds Allegiance mechanic for better play with more players. Product 2: an expansion for the best-selling coup card game. Product 2: please note: this is not the Kickstarter Edition, and does not include the special Kickstarter promos.
Product 1: 5 to 10 players, 30 minute playtime. Product 1: not for the faint of heart, or slow of mind but if you are quick on your feet you'll be proud of your hard fought victories. Product 1: your ability to lie to your friends and know when they are lying to you is critical to win.
5. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Indie Boards and Cards Coup The Dystopian Universe #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Minimum: 1200 months. For 2 to 6 players. Package dimensions: 3. 2 l x 15. 087h x11. 303wcentimeters. Age mfg. Playable in 15 minutes.
6. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
The Resistance The Dystopian Universe #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- 5 to 10 players, 30 minute playtime. The resistance redefines social deduction everyone plays till the end of the game. Not for the faint of heart, or slow of mind but if you are quick on your feet you'll be proud of your hard fought victories.
Cover art may vary revised edition now includes updated card art and the "Inquisitor" expansion in place of "The Plot Thickens" cards. Your ability to lie to your friends and know when they are lying to you is critical to win.
7. Stonemaier Games #ad
Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+ #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 1-5 players. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Plays in 40-70 minutes. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
8. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next.
Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
9. Apostrophe Games #ad
And Deceit, Bluffing, a Game of Lying, Mafia The Party Game Deluxe Edition #adApostrophe Games #ad
- Mafia deluxe features 47 unique roles on 84 role cards, a moderator field guide, and quick start guide. 7+ players, 10 to 30 mins to play, ages 13 and up.
Mafia is a game of lying, bluffing and deceit. Players are secretly assigned the role of Mafia or Civilians and do their best to eliminate the other team.
10. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|