As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Snap Circuits #ad
Amazon Exclusive, Snap Circuits Code Journey #adSnap Circuits #ad
- Build it. Watch it move! Learn by doing. This mission-based, entry level robot is designed to inspire young engineers to learn about mechanical engineering principles and coding basics.
This stem robot can throw, kick, draw, lift, and more, All by snapping the Coding buttons onto the Coding wheel. Geared toward future engineers ages 10+. Code it. Mech-5 is a one-of-a-kind Mechanical Coding Robot.
|Brand||Snap Circuits #ad|
|Manufacturer||Elenco Electronics, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
2. Playz #ad
Kids, Encryption, Girls, Playz My First Coding & Computer Science Kit, Learn About Binary Codes, Teenagers, Algorithms & Pixelation Through Fun Puzzling Activities Without Using a Computer for Boys #adPlayz #ad
- You will even see test grades improve as a result. Easy to use: the fact-filled colorful lab guide is full of pictures and information giving kids hours of fun in their own home made science lab! A fun way to educate kids has never been easier! Engages the mind: this stem set challenges the child's mind as they work through the detailed easy-to-follow instruction guide, Engineering, learning about classroom subjects in a fun way.
Stem stands for Science, Technology, Mathematics. Trust our playz promise: do your research! You know the quality you will get when purchasing a Playz product.
Loaded with value: 30+ tools, ingredients, & Parts combined with a fun and simple instructions book make for hours of fun education at home or in the classroom.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us at anytime for a refund. Exciting way to learn: inspiring young children to learn has never been more fun with this playz science kits that allows kids to learn about computer science while creating binary necklaces, 8, kids, mystery mazes, ancient encryption devices, sorting races, 11, pixelated pictures & much more! Perfect fun & hands on educational christmas or birthday gift for boys, 7, & teens Ages 6, 10, girls, 9, 12+ Years Old.
3. Ardest #ad
Jumper Wire, LCD1602, Sensors, Stepper Motor, Capacitor, Complete Ultimate STEM Electronic Projects Starter Kit for Arduino with Mega2560, Servo, Breadboard , Transistor and Tutorial, Resistor #adArdest #ad
- With more than 33 projects, it is esay and convenient for you to learn Arduino and programming. The kit is a great help for you learning electronics! Lots of little bits to start doing Arduino things.
This is an upgrade complete Arduino starter kit designed for beginners and electronic hobbyists. The starter kit will make a great gift for any to-be engineers, or anyone looking to get a jump start in the world of microcontrollers and programming.
It has enough variety to learn most of what can be done with the arduino and electronics in general. This kit comes with everything that the average beginner arduino project requires, 50 kinds of different electronic components, such as Arduino Mega2560, more than 180 components, plus more, 1602 LCD display are included.
Hundreds of tutorials and guides can be found online and the range of projects that can be created with an Arduino is vast. If you need the guide of the projects, just email us after you getting the mega2560 starter kit.
|Part Number||PDF guidance or manual is avaiable email|
|Model||PDF guidance or manual is avaiable email|
|Warranty||Technical Support is avaiable for free|
4. Boolean Box #ad
Animation and Lessons in Scratch, Boolean Box Build a Computer Science Kit for Kids | Includes Electronics, Minecraft, Python | Ages 8 and Up, Coding #adBoolean Box #ad
- Includes keyboard, scratch, raspberry pi, python and minecraft. Based on raspberry Pi 4, this kit also includes Python programming projects. The boolean box accommodates skills growth and includes increasingly sophisticated projects.
Invent electronic gadgets and learn coding using Scratch to create stories, the latest version of the Raspberry Pi computer, games, and animations. Through online boolean u, and clubhouses, code, created to inspire 3rd - 8th grade girls to build, we grow early engagement in computing and engineering to spark lifelong interest in STEM.
We collaborated with 1000s of girls in camps and school programs to develop the Boolean Box to teach computers, and electronics.
Girls, boys, everyone. Hdmi connects to TV. Box is also carrying case. Learn engineering concepts by building circuits and models. Kids learn stem/steam concepts through experimentation, coding, discovery and play. Expand with bricks of your own. Includes Internet/WiFi but not required. Ages 8+.
|Brand||Boolean Box #ad|
|Manufacturer||Boolean Girl Tech #ad|
5. Makey Makey #ad
Makey Makey STEM Pack Classroom Invention Literacy Kit from JoyLabz, Science Education, 1000s of Engineering and Computer Coding Activities, Ages 8 and Up, Hands-on Technology Learning Fun #adMakey Makey #ad
- 1000s of possibilities: a guaranteed boredom buster. We believe that everyone can create the future and change the world. If they can imagine it, students can make it! Unlike other electronic classroom STEM kits, the possibilities for experiments and creations are limitless, with 12 booster packs and extra parts.
Easy setup: just plug, students can dive right into classroom projects or experimenting. No software to install. About joylabz: we believe that everyone is creative, inventive, and imaginative. Connect to the world: turn everyday objects into touchpads! Craft your own circuit boards! Make musical circuits with items around the classrom! Makey Makey extends beyond the screen and brings engineering and coding concepts to life in exciting new ways.
So we have dedicated our lives to making easy-to-use invention kits.
Works with mac, windows, clip, and experiment! No programming knowledge needed or cumbersome software installation. With set up in seconds, and Chromebook. Classroom stem fun: no matter if your students are budding engineers, computer wizzes, JoyLabz classroom invention literacy kit will spark their creativity in unique and fun ways. With thousands of possibilities to build, interact, or amateur inventors, and inspire Makey Makey STEM pack is the perfect addition to the classroom!.
|Brand||Makey Makey #ad|
|Manufacturer||Joylabz, LLC #ad|
6. Let's Start Coding #ad
Over 50 Free Online Projects to Teach S.T.E.A.M. Skills, Base Kit 2 for Boys and Girls 8,9,10,11,12 to Learn Computer Programming and Circuits #adLet's Start Coding #ad
- Self-paced fun: over 55 online projects & 3. 5 hours of video walkthroughs, plus coding ‘challenges’. Not compatible with tablets or smartphones. Great gift: perfect for boys & girls interested in science, engineering, technology, & math STEM.
Learn through play: kids have 1000+ lines of code that they can tinker, modify, and customize. Requires internet & windows, Mac, or Chromebook computer. All-inclusive: kit has 12 electronic pieces + access to free online software. No batteries needed.
7. WILD! Science #ad
Ages 6+, Algorithm and Data Sorting Concepts Without a Computer or App, Pixelation, WILD! Science My First Coding and Computer Science Kit, Teach Kid-Friendly Coding, Encryption #adWILD! Science #ad
- They’ll be experts in no time! Kid-friendly, full-color instruction booklets -- we want science to be fun and easy for kids to understand. Each step in the booklet comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done! Ideal for beginner programmers -- give your kids an opportunity to understand digital concepts with their hands.
Hands-on coding without a computer -- no screen time required! A practical, fun introduction to coding for kids and everything you need is included in the box.
So much value in the box -- included are 15 components that come in resealable containers and bags, which can be used again and again. Create clever coding products -- children learn best by using their hands! They will create a unique binary necklace, ancient encryption device, sorting race, mystery maze and pixelated picture.
8. Piper #ad
Google Blockly, and Amazing Projects!, StoryMode, Python, Piper Computer Kit: Award-Winning Build-A-Computer Age 8+ STEAM Learning, Games, with Raspberry Pi #adPiper #ad
- Created for kids ages 8+: designed by educators to foster self-paced learning, kids advance from foundational tasks through more challenging projects at their own pace. The kit is engineered for multi-rebuilds, build-it-yourself speaker and amplifier. The build is just the beginning: piper computer kit features an integrated, piper computer kit launches kids into an expansive, adventurous world of learning disguised as fun, making for eye-popping graphics.
Learn to code: with a piper computer kit, drag-and-drop visual coding language. Beyond the build, with dozens of playable projects from Day One.
Hands-on steam projects: building the computer is only the beginning! Using Piper’s StoryMode, kids are guided through a secret mission, attaching wires and connecting electronic components to move around an immersive world and controlling the outcome. The 9" display features 1024 x 600 HDMI resolution, with a sturdy carrying case.
Build a computer: includes all the components needed to build a fully-functioning computer! A Raspberry Pi, 9" screen, rechargeable battery. Using pipercode, kids learn the basics of coding with 11 progressively challenging projects based on Google Blockly's easy, kids progress through tangible tasks that increase their level of confidence. They can progress to pre-loaded Python programming language, deepening their engagement and competence. Teaching kids to be steam-capable; coding their own games, DIY speaker, interactive projects and more! .
|Manufacturer||Piper Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
9. Sphero #ad
Computer Science & STEAM, Learn Coding, Ages 8 and Up, Sphero Mini at-Home Learning Starter Kit, Coding Kit for Kids #adSphero #ad
- Download the mini At-Home Learning Guide under product guides and documents. Inspiring the creators of tomorrow: with our undeniably cool fleet of programmable robots and educational STEAM tools, science, we're inspiring a new generation of inventors and changemakers through hands-on applied learning of coding, music and the arts.
Complete all the challenges, games, and activities - and then create your own fun. Includes a getting started guide for beginner coders and an introduction to STEAM.
Guided activities & challenges: use the 30 activity cards and construction set to learn the basics of STEAM and computer science principles. Parent-friendly guide: this kit is ideal for educators to send home with students for individualized learning that can be easily facilitated and guided by parents.
10. MoonshotJr #ad
IoT, Electronics | Pre-Installed Python Programs | Ages 8 and Up, Sania Box, An Embedded Computer Building Kit for Kids | Includes Pre-Designed Add-On Board for Hands-On Experience About Coding #adMoonshotJr #ad
- Raspberry pi 4: raspberry pi 4 is a single-board computer ideal for building computer kit. Integrated with a 3-digit 7-segment numeric display, relay and other useful sensors to add fun while experimenting. Stem learning: stem education builds critical thinking skills, spirit of innovation and a scientific mind.
Stem workers keep economies afloat. Add-on board: comes with a unique add-on board to develop stem skills in children, and give hands-on experience in coding. The board fits on raspberry Pi 3 or Pi 4 board 40 Pin header.
Perfect educational tool: the diy computer kit contains an sd card with pre-installed python programs to get hands-on practice on the add-on board. With python as its preferred language, first-timers will quickly get accustomed to its rich internet resource bank, and user-friendly data structures.
This kit encourages STEM learning and engages kids with these subjects. It also comes with a keyboard and mouse, LEDs, breadboard, wires, and resistors – all essential items to build your own computer science kit. It’s never too early to get kids started on this exciting learning path. By building their own computer kit, kids think independently and develop interest in STEM subjects. Ages 8 and up: designed for kids aged 8 years and above.