As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson-Dellosa Key Education Nouns, and Adjectives Photographic Learning Cards—K-Grade 5 Flashcard Set for Building Vocabulary, Language, Verbs, Grammar Fluency 275 pc D44045 #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- What's included: the kit includes 275 cardstock picture cards covering: everyday objects, opposite adjectives, daily activities, food, action verbs, and things at school. Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Photographic Learning Cards will help your child practice identifying nouns, and adjectives through fun educational games designed to improve language fluency, verbs, vocabulary, and grammar skills.
How it works: this educational kit helps kids learn and practice basic grammar through fun activities that use 6 sets of color-coded cards, action verbs, opposite adjectives, daily activities, covering everyday objects, food, and things at school.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.1
13 resource guides with word lists and games is included in multiple languages. Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, games, this flashcard set includes teaching suggestions, and activities for working with students as they learn the parts of speech and practice expressive and receptive language skills.
2. THINKPSYCH #ad
THINKPSYCH Flash Cards for Toddlers 2-4 Years Old. 150 Educational Flashcards: Animals Food & Household. Baby & Toddler Approved. Great Picture Cards for Speech Therapy & Autism Learning Materials #adTHINKPSYCH #ad
- Thick, durable, easy to clean: our language builder picture cards use a double cardstock construction to ensure they are 3x thicker than your typical vocabulary flash cards for babies and toddlers. They're built to last. 150 durable flash cards: each pack comes with 50 words 3 picture cards for each word that include clothing, toddlers, and animal flash cards.
Play learning games like matching, food, sorting, and "find the animal". Beautiful and engaging: our toddler flash cards use simple and beautiful pictures to engage growing children about the animals, and objects around them.
These cards represent the first vocabulary words for babies, food, and preschoolers. Help encourage growth: these kids flash cards help your children recognize and name 50 different words to help promote better communication, reading, critical thinking, and much more to prepare them for them preschool and kindergarten.
While making sure they have fun. Wipe them clean when you're done. Suitable for kids and adults: these durable and beautiful English flash cards are made with parents, ABA therapy materials, and therapists in mind to provide speech therapy resources for toddlers, homeschooling supplies, teachers, etc.
3. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Picture Words Pocket Flash Cards #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Durable, rounded corners. Ages 4 and up. Supports common early-childhood language arts learning standards; great aid for English-learners. School, home, no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, and travel use.
56 two-sided cards. Practice with colorful photos on card fronts, and then with just written words on card backs. Handy 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" size.
4. Stages Learning #ad
Stages Learning Language Builder Essentials Noun and Verb Flashcards for Autism and Aba Educational Vocabulary Cards #adStages Learning #ad
- 580 cards with current, realistic, attractive photographic images and shapes and color cards. 10 categories of content include: animals, Vehicles, Colors, Furniture, everyday objects, Toys, Clothing, Foods, Shapes, and Verbs.
Teach core aba & early autism lessons: receptive labeling, matching Similar Cards, verbs, Storytelling, Function, Feature, Matching Identical Cards, Expressive Labeling, Sorting into Categories, Class, Adjectives, and Healthy Habits.
Essential for aba therapy 2 box set of language Builder Picture Cards includes Noun Cards 1 and Verb Cards. 3. 5" x 5" photo cards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back.
|Brand||Stages Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning Materials #ad|
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
5. Little Champion Reader #ad
Learning for Baby Toddler Preschool Kindergarten, Little Champion Reader Set 6 Flash Cards for Toddlers, Bathroom, Furniture & School Common Object Flash Cards, 203 Kitchen, House #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Teaches basic vocabulary on Kitchen, Bathroom, House, Furniture & School Common Objects. Ideal as kindergarten learning Games or Educational toys for baby or 1 2 3 4 5 year olds. Helps your child learn to read by teaching essential vocabulary first words and much more! Includes a total of 203 high-quality glossy finish flash cards; each card measures 3" x 5".
Develops early educational Learning Skills for Toddlers, Preschool or Kindergarten Kids.
6. Stages Learning #ad
Stages Learning Materials Language Builder 3D- 2D Noun Flash Cards and Realistic Toy Figures Vocabulary Autism Learning Products for ABA Therapy and Speech Articulation #adStages Learning #ad
- 3d toy figurines included are lions, apples, horses, cows, cookies, birds, balls, chairs, cats, bananas, carrots, spoons, giraffes, corn, flowers, broccoli, dogs, pigs, cups, oranges, bowls, bread, beds, and shoes.
Use for introductory matching lessons which are the first stages for all ABA autism education programs. Perfect compliment to the language builder picture card set with Animals, Everyday Objects and Foods chosen to correspond to the similar matching cards in Language Builder Picture Nouns.
48 realistic plastic figurines and 48 matching photo cards. 4" x 6" cards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back for record keeping. 2 each of 24 different animals, foods and everyday objects.
7. Learning Resources #ad
3.5” Square, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, Vocab/Phonics Learning, 156 Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 5+. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Cards measure 3. 5” square. Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side.
8. CreateFun #ad
Toddlers, Preschool Teachers, Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Teaching Materials, CreateFun Noun Flash Cards, 5 Learning Games, 50 Educational Vocabulary Builder Picture Cards #adCreateFun #ad
- Promote clear communication, conversation and development. With up to 25% more cards than other sets. Improve your students understanding of matching items in the world around them, verbal and listening skills, English language and vocabulary development.
50 high quality flashcards 2 instructional cards! Whether you're a parent, use these pictures and words to promote clearer communication, Speech Therapy, ELL, teacher or therapist, conversation and reasoning for all ages.
Master: nouns and categories. Modern flashcards, hd quality photos, diverse Images, Child and Adult Friendly.
Ideal for preschool Prep, Speech Therapy and ELL. Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! Comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday objects. Ideal for kids and adults: preschool prep, critical thinking skills, special education pecs and aba. Create games and promote easy learning out of the 5 starter teaching games! .
9. Key Education Publishing #ad
Carson Dellosa Key Education Alphabet Photo Objects Learning Cards 845012 #adKey Education Publishing #ad
- Includes 108 photographic learning cards and a resource guide. Perfect for sorting and classifying activities, early reading skills, and language development. Great for early childhood and English Language Learners ELL.
Features objects whose names start with each letter of the alphabet. Initial letter sounds include hard and soft "g" and "c" as well as long and short vowels. 108 cards 2. 875" x 3. 625" each. Learn about letter sounds. Resource Guide.
10. Stages Learning #ad
Stages Learning Materials Language Builder Flashcards, Noun Flashcards, Autism Learning Picture Cards #adStages Learning #ad
- Includes 9 basic categories: animals, everyday objects, vehicles, furniture, shapes, toys, food, clothing, and colors.350 photo card early vocabulary set with current, realistic, attractive photographic images. Autism education flash cards teach core aba and Early Autism lessons: receptive labeling, expressive labeling, sorting into categories, adjectives, feature, matching identical cards, function, matching similar cards, class and storytelling.
5" x 5" flashcards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back. 3.
|Brand||Stages Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning #ad|