As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hygge Games #ad
...I should have known that! Trivia Game #adHygge Games #ad
- Age: 14+ / players 2+. Package dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H. Country of origin : Poland. I should have known that!tm is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know.
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product|
2. Endless Games #ad
2018 Edition, Everybody Knows!, Trivia Card Game #adEndless Games #ad
- Test your knowledge: can you answer common, everyday questions faster than your friends? Test your knowledge with this exciting question and answer game! This game presents fun and engaging gameplay.
Multiple scoring styles: you can play a traditional game with 1 point per right answer, or you can play an “All or Nothing” challenge that truly tests everyone's skills to see who is the best.
Play at parties: the rules are easy to learn and the game is difficult to stop playing, it’s that much fun! Whether you are a child or are older, you’ll enjoy the strategy and luck it takes to win! It's made for 2 or more players who are ages 12 years old and up.
Fun for all: this game doesn’t take long, so it’s perfect for children and youth. Fast-paced: test your knowledge of everyday facts under the pressure of a 60-second timer! This game for kids and adults comes with 500 question cards, a sand timer, dry erase marker, and scorecard. Boys and girls alike enjoy this game.
|Brand||Endless Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Endless Games #ad|
3. Game Development Group #ad
The Trivia Challenge Board Game, Matter of FACT #adGame Development Group #ad
- Stumble too much and you might even have to move backwards! The more questions you answer correctly, movies, the more spaces you move along the board. Matter of fact - the trivia challenge board game - provides the perfect Trivia Challenge for your friends and family who know a lot - or think they do! Each card has seven questions for you to answer around a common theme: history, science, current affairs, etc.
Ages 16 to Adult. All subjects are covered in a variety of fun card formats: from Claim to Fame, Before or After, All Mixed Up, Title Twist, and much more. Whether you play as individuals or as teams, this makes a great addition to Game Night.
The answer tracker shows how well you’re doing during your turn. Questions range from easiest to hardest as you move down the card. It’s trivia board game with a whole new twist! For 2 or More Players/Teams. A game night classic! How many of the seven questions will you get right: some, most or all? Will you answer more than your opponents during their turn.
4. Outset Media #ad
Features 396 Cards Ages 12+, Party Game, Race To Describe A Variety Of People, And Things, A Fast Paced, Places, Easy To Learn, Crowd Pleaser #adOutset Media #ad
- Ages: 12+ number of Players: 4+. In this rapid-fire game, players race to describe a wide variety of famous people, things, and places for their teammates to guess - in less than 30 seconds!.
Contents: 396 cards 132 people cards, score pad, 132 Things Cards, 30-second sandtimer, 132 places Cards, instructions. This that & everything is a fast-paced, easy to learn, crowd pleasing party game.
|Brand||Outset Media #ad|
|Manufacturer||Outset Media #ad|
|Part Number||COBBLE HILL|
5. Hygge Games #ad
Hygge Games I'm Not Saying You're Stupid Trivia Party Game, 5.7 x 5.7 x 1.8 #adHygge Games #ad
- How long can a dolphin hold its breath? At what temperature does popcorn pop? What percentage of breast reduction surgeries are performed on men? Players 4+ / age 14+ / box size 5.
7 x 5. 7 x 1. 8 inches. Correctly guess who will be furthest from the right answer and watch the points pile up! The perfect game for anyone who loves new trivia, and uproarious laughter! A dynamic and entertaining game for your next party, wild guesses, evening at home, or dinner!.
But watch out! if your opponents think your answer sounds hopelessly wrong, they can stick you with an I’m Not Saying You’re Stupid… card. The answers are always numbers in this game, which sounds simple enough. I’m not saying you’re stupid is a fun and fresh game featuring over 400 questions that are random, hilarious, and almost impossible to answer just right.
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hygge Games #ad|
6. Outset Media #ad
American Trivia Amazon Exclusive #adOutset Media #ad
- Refresh your American history knowledge. Fun facts and pop culture about the USA. Great game for parents and kids ages 14 and up. Fun party game. A fun way to learn about the USA.
7. Gutter Games #ad
The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults, Beat That! #adGutter Games #ad
- With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities.
Bet on your skills with solo challenges, buddy ups, and duels. Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges.
160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, battle royales, that feeling is what this game is all about. Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, chopsticks, 4 dice, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, 5 Balls, memo pad, Tape Measure, 10 Cups, 80 Betting Tokens, Sand Timer.
8. Skillmatics #ad
Card Game of Smart Questions for Kids & Families | Super Fun & General Knowledge for Family Game Night | Gifts for Kids Ages 8-99, Skillmatics Guess in 10 States of America #adSkillmatics #ad
- Super fun family game - this game is all about the 50 states of america! Learn all about what these states are known for, how they were named, their characteristics, & more in this super fun game of guessing! This game is for 2-6 Players and can be enjoyed by all ages!.
Perfect gift for kids - Age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners. The box size is portable & travel friendly. Happy kids - skillmatics guess in 10 Games ensure kids have fun, learn key concepts and bond with their friends, siblings and family! Play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, 6 clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, gatherings, plane trips and more! Exciting game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the state on the game Card! Does this state have a lot of beaches? Are the Red Sox from this state? Does this state have a large coast? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and be the first player to win 7 game cards!.
9. Clash of the Cards #ad
Bamboozled, The Bluffing Dice Game #adClash of the Cards #ad
- Now go get your game face on, Bamboozled is waiting. If you get caught bluffing, you lose a life, you get a Bamboozled Card. Make sure to watch our how to play video! only takes 3 minutes to learn and 15 minutes to play! Great for a quick game night, families, teens, parties, but don't be surprised if it lasts all night for those that want to get revenge! A fast and fun new game that is great for kids, adults, game nights, and pretty much everything in-between.
Cards can help you get out of a bind, but if you get away with a bluff, change the dice, or even give you a life back. We've even included simplified rules to include players younger than 8.
So, get your family or friends together and start Bamboozling. You might be surprised who can bluff and get away with it. Bluff your way to victory in this hilarious new dice game! Bamboozled is party style bluffing game where players must roll the dice and tie or beat the previous player, but if they don't they have to bluff! Each players starts with 3 lives.
10. Buffalo Games #ad
Buffalo Games Chronology, The Game Where You Make History, 20th Anniversary Edition #adBuffalo Games #ad
- Made in the USA. The first player to build a timeline of 10 cards wins! Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+. Contents include 429 double-sided cards with 858 events.
Think you know which came first – the invention of mayonnaise or decaffeinated coffee? Lincoln’s Gettysburg address or John Deere’s first plow? Test your knowledge with Chronology by Buffalo Games – the game of all time! Build your own timeline of cards.
If you are right, keep the card and your timeline grows. You decide where that event falls in your timeline. Someone will read you a historical event from a card.
|Brand||Buffalo Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buffalo Games #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|