As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- This is the main game. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Buy this first.
2. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Green Box • 300-card expansion #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- The green box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. Makes your life worth living again for several minutes. The best expansion we've ever written. Comes with 300 totally new cards to mix into your game 245 white and 55 black. Red and blue Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
3. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Real, Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition • The Actual, Official Family Edition of CAH Card Game Yellow #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Recommended for kids and adults ages 8 and up. Don’t worry, there’s no adult content. Sorry, not as fun as Xbox. It’s not just the regular game with all the adult stuff taken out.
We rewrote the whole thing and playtested it with thousands of families. Includes 600 cards packed with groundbreaking toilet humor, such as “Filling my butt with spaghetti” and “A cloud that rains diarrhea. ”.
4. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Weed Pack #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Wanna get Taco Bell? This is an expansion pack. Requires Cards Against Humanity. Honestly, not a great pack. 30 cards about weed, written while we were high. Maybe skip this one.
5. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Red Box • 300-card expansion #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- An excellent bludgeoning weapon against home invaders. Comes with 300 fresh cards to mix into your game 230 white and 70 black. Contains the same cards that used to be in the First, Second, and Third Expansions. The red box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
6. Kids Against Maturity #ad
Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families, Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night #adKids Against Maturity #ad
- Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game. Best results when played with 4 players or more.
Play it any time any place – one game set includes 600 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. Become an instant champion while camping, family gatherings, sleepovers, summer camp, game nights, plane trips and more!. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min.
Unplug together! Get the game rolling in seconds – each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game.
Please remove any card that you don’t approve of. It’s simple & absolutely hilarious – kids against maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together. Obligatory warning – humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, tablets, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, Fortnite, may not approve. Best family fun game – dear evolved parents, kids against maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time.
7. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Absurd Box • 300-Card Expansion #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- The absurd box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity. You have nothing to lose but your chains! Red, blue, and green Boxes not required, though heartily recommended.
These cards came to us after wandering the desert for 20 years. Contains 300 of the weirdest cards we’ve ever written 255 white and 45 black.
8. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Blue Box • 300-card expansion #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Allows you to eat anything you want without gaining any weight. Contains the same cards that used to be in the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Expansions.
Red box not required, though heartily recommended. Comes with 300 fresh cards to mix into your game 220 white and 80 black. The blue box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
9. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Hidden Gems Bundle • 6 themed packs + 10 new cards Black #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Exclusive. Also includes a few all-new cards we desperately crammed in at the last second. Contains six different themed packs you forgot to buy when they came out.
An unbelievable deal for 190 cards total 150 White cards + 40 Black Cards. The hidden gems bundle is an expansion pack to Cards Against Humanity.
10. Gutter Games #ad
Beat That!, The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults #adGutter Games #ad
- Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges. Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, 5 balls, 80 betting tokens, 4 dice, Tape Measure, Chopsticks, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, Memo Pad, 10 cups, Sand Timer.
Bet on your skills with solo challenges, battle royales, and duels. Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players.
160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, buddy ups, that feeling is what this game is all about. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds.