As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. International Playthings #ad
Game Zone Honey Bee Tree Game – Please Don’t Wake the Bees – 2 to 4 Players, Ages 3 and Up #adInternational Playthings #ad
- If you’re lucky none of them wake, and you turn the tree to the next person’s flower tray. The goal is to select the leaf that will wake the fewest bees and pull it out delicately to not disturb them. Product specifications: package contains 1 game zone honey bee tree game – please don’t wake the Bees – 2 to 4 Players, 30 little honey bees, Ages 3 and Up.
Bring children together and help them develop social and cognitively all while they’re having lots of fun with the Honey Bee Tree. Having fun with friends: game play is essential to teaching children about working together, taking turns, and sharing.
Includes 1 honey pot, 1 flower tray base, 1 old oak tree, 32 leaves, and 1 set of game rules. Award winning fun: the honey bee tree is an award winning game filled with suspense and excitement. Players must carefully remove leaves without dislodging the sleeping bees.
Develop skills while having fun: the honey bee tree is a favorite not only because it is a blast to play, strategic thinking, but it also teaches children hand-eye coordination, and dexterity. The player with the fewest bees in their tray at the end of the game is the winner. If they’re not thinking and acting carefully they’ll let all the bees out of the hive! Try to bee careful: when the tree is turned towards you, you must figure out which leaf to pull.
2. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Beehive Surprise Board Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Requires 3 1. 5v aa alkaline Batteries. The bee vibrates and makes a buzzing sound. Bee" careful or the bee will jump forward. Carefully collect a honeycomb from the hive.
Includes hive cover, label sheet, hive base, 13 plastic honeycombs, 2 wings, honeybee unit, and instructions. Easy for kids to play. Batteries not included.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
3. HABA #ad
HABA My Very First Games Hanna Honeybee, 2 Cooperative Color Die Games Ages 2+ Made in Germany #adHABA #ad
- Roll a die and move the wooden hanna token to a flower of that color. Work together to get to 6 honey tiles. The goal here is color recognition, taking turns, and following mutli-step directions.
Who will help hanna make enough honey to fill the whole honey pot? Game contents: 1 beehive = insertion and box bottom, 10 flower tiles, 1 Hanna Honeybee, 1 honey pot = deposit board, 1 die, 1 game instructions. Two cooperative color die games for 1 to 4 busy bees ages 2 years and older.
Hanna's friends wait to turn the nectar into sweet honey. Insert the tile into the box and the honey that comes out is placed in the honey pot. Playing time 5 to 10 minutes. Be careful! if you roll a wilted flower then one of the flowers is removed from the game. Hanna honeybee collects nectar to bring back to the hive. Made in Germany.
4. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
Grandpa Beck’s The Bears and The Bees Card Game | A Fun & Strategic Tile-Placement Card Game | Enjoyed by Kids, Teens, & Adults | From the Creators of Cover Your Assets | Ideal for 2-5 Players Ages 8+ #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- The various types of cards, and bears, tile-placement game, add their own unique twist to the game! The Bears and the Bees is an enticing game you’ll want to play again and again. Fun for all ages: whether you are 8 or 80, the game also fosters a feeling of collaboration. The game plays well with 2 to 5 players, and its relaxed pace of play. As the most skill-based of all of the games in Grandpa Beck’s line-up, players with creative and strategic minds and advanced visual perception skills will be enthralled by the nuanced tactics of the game.
Each card game harnesses childish enthusiasm and aims toward the ultimate win, this grandparent duo combined their passion for family time with a love of games, no one knows better than Grandpa! Brent and Tauni Beck have enjoyed a lifetime of fun and games with their family and loved ones.
Simple to learn and play: the goal of the bears and the bees is to be the first player to get rid of all your tiles. The delightfully simple-to-follow rules are clearly and concisely explained, helping to get the party started quickly.
While there are competitive elements, and part contest, you’ll love The Bears and the Bees for its good natured, Grandpa Beck’s most unique game wins with everyone. Grandpa beck knows best: when it comes to family fun, and founded “grandpa beck’s games”. A refreshingly unique game : the bears and the bees is a charming, bees, flowers, including honeycomb, where the first player to get rid of all their cards wins! This contemplative and strategic game is one of a kind! Each of the 104 hexagonal cards is beautifully illustrated with an array of colors on each side. Inspired by the games they played with their still growing clan of 5 married children and 14 grandkids, FUN!
5. Smart Zone Games #ad
Hive- A Game Crawling With Possibilities #adSmart Zone Games #ad
- International Gamer awards winner. Made by gen42 games honored for excellence by Mensa select. Dr. International gamer awards winner.
Soldier ants and grasshoppers. Toy product of Excellence award winner. High quality. Dr. Toy product of excellence award winner. Made by gen42 games - Honoured for excellence by Mensa Select.
|Brand||Smart Zone Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gen42 Games #ad|
6. Skillmatics #ad
Family Game Night & Summer Camps | Gifts for Ages 6-99, Skillmatics Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Card Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Travel #adSkillmatics #ad
- First to 7 cards wins it all. It's that simple! strategise your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards. Play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, 6 clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
Perfect gift for kids - age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners. This game is for 2-6 Players. Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, gatherings, plane trips and more! The box size is portable & travel friendly.
Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!. Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night, filled with amazing content that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages – from 6 to 99! .
7. Honeycombs #ad
Honeycombs #adHoneycombs #ad
- The quality drawstring bag will fit practically anywhere. Parents' choice foundation's PlayAbility Scale rates the Honeycombs Game strong on building critical thinking and observation skills. '. Honeycombs is a worldwide phenomenon available in 18 languages.
Whether it's in a suitcase, a hand bag or hanging from your finger, Honeycombs is a low-maintenance travel companion. Awards/recognition: oppenheim toy portfolio Platinum Best Toy Award, 'Recommended by Mensa Mind Games', Parents' Choice Silver Honor Award. Family fun: ages 6+, 1 – 8 players, 15 – 30 minutes playtime.
|Manufacturer||Go Games Inc. #ad|
8. Van Ryder #ad
Bees: The Secret Kingdom #adVan Ryder #ad
- This simple game has 2 modes: one for families and younger players, advanced one, and a second, for adults. Bees: the secret kingdom is a competitive card game with stunning artwork.
9. AugToy #ad
Educational Stem Toys Logic Brain Teaser Game Rush Hour Travel, Autism Toy Age 4-8 8-12 5 6 7 8 9 10 Years Old Up Family Game Party Gift, Puzzle Board Games Wooden Traffic Jam for Kids Adult Teen #adAugToy #ad
- The grid are smooth for easy sliding the car in the brain game. The goal of the rush hour board games is to get the yellow car out of the traffic jam. Quality creative kids games: our board game made of high quality wooden material, without any sharp edge, non-toxic paint, keeping kids safe during enjoying rush hour game.
Achieve this goal by moving other cars blocking the yellow car's path. How to play car game: match the cars on the grid to the booklet provided. The levels increase step by step to a difficulty that the oldest of players can enjoy being challenged by.
What will get: the car puzzle board game comes with 1 board, 22 wooden cars and 1 booklet which offers 293 levels. Educational stem toys: with this brain teaser puzzles, kids will learn to overcome frustration and solve puzzles games.
Also perfect autism and occupational therapy toys. It’s small and compact size makes this retro toys and games a perfect travel games. It is like brain food for minds, contemplating patterns and strategy to help the car escape. Logic game for all ages: this brain teasers game have 293 levels, which is perfect for kids 5 6 7 8 9 10 year old up, teens and adults. Perfect road trip essentials for kids.
10. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Complex and thematic cooperative game. Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes.