As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lupash Games #ad
Moods Coping Skills and Anger Control, Autism ASD, Feelings Flipbook for Kids by Professional Therapists, Learn to Identify 20 Different Emotions, For Children with ADHD, Special Needs and more #adLupash Games #ad
- Perfect chart for learning with Parents, Teachers, Therapist and Counselors. Behavior book for Toddlers and Kids. Educational tool for emotional Skills Development, Practice Social Awareness, Communication and Self-Control.
Build self-confidence by Practicing Emotional Regulation and Positive Activities. Quality materials with laminated Pages, Colorful Visual Faces for a Fun Learning Experience.
2. Barefaced Games #ad
School of Mindful- Mindfulness Game for Kids: Mindful Talk Cards for Children and Parents- for Authentic and Meaningful Conversations #adBarefaced Games #ad
- 50 question cards- various gameplays. Meaningful gameplay- play is versatile and easy to learn but strives to inspire open and meaningful conversations with and amongst children.
The cards are divided into four categories- Mindfulness, Emotion, Inquiry, and Expression, each carrying a different theme providing an opportunity to connect with players and allow for self-reflection and analysis.
Ages 8+ 2-6 players 30-60min playtime. Spend quality time with children exploring intriguing, group, and thought-provoking questions in a game, self-reflecting, or one-on-one format. Each game comes with scannable resources, additional instructions, answers and follow-up questions, and other activities.
3. Skillmatics #ad
Travel & Family Party Game for 6 Year Olds and Up, Skillmatics Card Game : Train of Thought | Gifts #adSkillmatics #ad
- How to win - each player draws a card from the center and takes turns answering questions. Great gift – perfect gift for all occasions, including game nights, camping trips, get together with friends, team building activities and icebreakers.
Includes : 110 question cards, 20 wild Cards, 20 action Cards, Instruction Manual and a handy box to store it all. Cards are of 3 colors, each color represents a train compartment. Be the first player to complete your 'Train of Thought' by collecting 3 complete compartment sets, 1 set of each of the 3 colors of cards.
Exciting card game of interesting questions & real connections - answer interesting questions and perform fun challenges with this easy to learn game, that guarantees hours of fun! If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? Who do you think knows you best? Learn more about each other as you engage in fun and meaningful conversations! Be the first to complete your 'Train of Thought’! Super fun for adults & kids - great for kids and adults alike.
Family friendly - an enjoyable way to bring your family and friends together through meaningful conversations! Suitable for ages 6+ and is ideal for 2-6 players.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Educational Toys for Toddlers, Learning Resources Big Feelings Pineapple, 30 Pieces, Creative Play, Ages 3+ Social Emotional Learning Toy, Body Awareness #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build preschool social-emotional learning sel skills with every face you make! explore 26 face pieces from smiles to frowns and everything in between! Two-sided pineapple helps kids learn opposites by building two faces at once! Store your pieces inside the pineapple for easy cleanup! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, birthdays, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
5. Coogam #ad
Coogam Reading & Spelling Learning Toy, Wooden Letters Flash Cards Sight Words Matching ABC Alphabet Recognition Game Preschool Educational Tool Set for 3 4 5 Years Old Boys and Girls Kids #adCoogam #ad
- Select a few letters to have kids figure things out on their own, and use marker pen to learn how to spell the ABC alphabet. Perfect abc flash cards: as with all coogam wooden learning puzzles, smooth edges, this is well made and durable. Entertained learning tool: matching letters alphabet puzzle is a great introduction to start building words from spelling 3 and 4 letter words.
Gives the opportunity to build and expand your child's developmental play which is why a product worth having. Next find the letters that correspond to the flash cards and conbine them.
Double-sided alphabet flash cards are coated with matte finish waterproof material, easy to handle. Wooden spelling words game: first, pick a card. Like other coogam puzzles, there is an exceptional bag for storage and carrying.
Make it a christmas Gift, birthday gift, holiday gift for your little kiddos. Then complete the word conbinations. Make it a gift puzzle: kids can create their own paper boards and extend that learning and play process. An excellent way of helping to learn phonics and reinforce letter sounds for 3 4 5 year olds. See spelling word vocabulary learning: contains 28 double-sided flashcards, 26 dry-erase alphabet cards, 52 wooden lowercase letters, 2 dry erase markers.
6. SchKIDules #ad
SchKIDules Visual Schedule For Kids 153 Pc Deluxe Magnet Collection Box Set 132 Magnetic Activity Icons & 21 Headings For Home, Children & Autism, Preschool, School, Special Needs Great for Toddlers #adSchKIDules #ad
- Educational and fun: visual educational and behavioral magnetic schedule for kids. Long lasting: schkidules magnets are a robust 35 mil quality thickness same as car magnets, and laminated with a dry erase friendly finish. The deluxe set's heading sheet makes it possible to set up both daily and weekly calendars.
Your child will love this approach to learning, independence and behavioral expectations. You can create everything from daily to-do lists and routine teachers to weekly schedules and responsibility charts when your child’s ready.
Toddlers with adhd and some kids on the autism spectrum thrive on these visual supports. Easy to use: easy for parents, fun for kids! design multiple visual schedule set ups. Kids are visual learners. Includes: schkidules deluxe box set features 132 home, school and special needs themed activity magnets plus 21 headings magnets.
This deluxe set caters to kids who may have more on their schedule than others, have added special education or IEP needs and for kids who could also benefit from the use of behavioral prompts. Most importantly, 2" x 2" in size, precut for your convenience, they are MADE IN THE USA. Behavioral game changer: behavioral benefits with visual reinforcement. Use these magnets to help kids understand and remember what's next and what's expected.
7. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Updated Version, Actions, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Great for school counselors, therapists, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, depression, anger, and coping skills. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice.
For 2-4 players, ages 7-16. New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected.
Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes.
8. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book & Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated FLIPBOOK #adThought-Spot #ad
- Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Plus, and express their thinking or creativity. Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, scared, tired, happy, shy, sad, embarrassed, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
First, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, investigate issues, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them.
Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools. Large easy to read laminated pages - measures 8" x 9. 25" with built-in 3. 5" stand, hardcover to protect inner tab pages.
Later in life, and develop solutions for real-world problems. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. 18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, confident, frustrated, confused, hungry, impatient, excited, grumpy, bored, sick, ungrateful and worried. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay.
9. Sensational Learners #ad
My Feelings Game. Fun Educational Family Game to Help Kids Express Their Emotions and Learn self Regulation. Endorsed by Dr Temple Grandin and Other World Renown clinicians and Educators. #adSensational Learners #ad
- And they'll have way too much fun to realize that they're developing valuable life skills!280 scenarios to help kids explore and talk about feelings. 24 movement cards to keep kids engage. Illustrated booklet that introduces seven different kids with seven different feelings.
As they play, children will discover how to recognize feelings in themselves and in others, and to cope with them in socially appropriate ways. 260 regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways.
10. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Language, Writing, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.