As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Loft #ad
Pink Toobaloo Auditory Feedback Phone – Accelerate Reading Fluency, Comprehension and Pronunciation with a Reading Phone. #adLearning Loft #ad
- Accelerate reading fluency and pronunciation easily with the Toobaloo. The toobaloo is an educational tool designed to help children learn to read and enhance speech. It’s the educational tool that kids love to use because it feels like a fun toy too! .
|Brand||Learning Loft #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Loft #ad|
2. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Webber Mini Apraxia Photo Flash Cards | Activities for Children | Speech Therapy | Target Sound Practice | Consonant and Vowel Sounds | Games | Resource #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Game ideas - play memory, Go Fish, Match, and more.6 activities include: learn the definition, Finish the Sentence, Hear and Say the Sounds, answer the Question, Complete the Rhyme, Repeat the Phrase/Sentences.
Research-based activities to develop individualized prompts. 520 matching pairs, 1, 040 cards total 2½" x 2½". 10 vowel long and short sounds and 20 consonants.
3. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. THE FUN KIND #ad
Freedom of Speech, the fun kind, A Party Card Game #adFREEDOM OF SPEECH. THE FUN KIND #ad
- 4+ players: you need at least three friends to play with, but, hey the more the merrier. How to play: get your team to guess the word on the card without saying the word on the card, all while racing against the beeping timer.
Yes it gets intense. This funny fast paced battle is the best board game for adults and teens. Whats included?: 400 hilarious cards | 1 Button timer | Multiple playing modes.
Guess and collect 21 cards to win. More friends. More fun. The game gets more and more intense every second as the timer ratchets up the intensity. Extremely easy to learn and play - Perfect for your next game night, adult dinner parties, holiday party, ladies night, birthday party and any other group get togethers.
4. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Sentence Flips Toy, Multi #adJunior Learning #ad
- Picture examples are provided. Includes words containing blends and vowel patterns. Different sentence structures are provided on each side. Uses color-coding to support the teaching of different parts of speech. Double-sided flip Stand for building sentences.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
5. Super Duper Publications #ad
160 Activities for VC, CVCV & CVC Words | Educational Resource for Children, CV, Super Duper Publications | Say & Do Apraxia Fun Sheets #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Activities pages include: cut-and-paste, mazes, picture searches, picture sorting, coloring, dice games, tic-tac-toe, line tracing, and more!. Consonant sounds include early developing sounds for younger children: P, B, T, W, M, N, D, and H.
192 pages 8½” x 11. Appropriate for younger children developing speech or students with developmental or cognitive disabilities. Vowel sounds include long and short A, I, E, O, and U.
6. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Language, Speech, Writing, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
7. Wily Fox #ad
Toddler Speech Therapy Activity Board Toys Montessori Educational Learning Toys, Montessori Toys for Toddlers Speech Therapy, Wily Fox USA Sensory Busy Book Toys Autistic Children, Autistic Toys Book #adWily Fox #ad
- Car, airplane, camping, beach, etc. Easy play- smart stay! take your child's learning experience to a whole new level with our colorful sorting animal game. Safe to play: our educational games for kids are made of high quality safe material.
Diverse learning experience: the multifunctional nature of this preschool learning toy game allows child to develop fine motor skills, memory, verbal and problem-solving skills, logic, imagination and visual perception.
Developed by speech therapist and child disability specialist: Not every child learns the same, but every child still needs to learn. This speech therapy toy game is a great educational toy developed for kids of age 3+ including autistic children special needs toddlers and kids with speech delay.
Best travel game for kids: kids are busy- for parents its easy! Take this brain activity exercise game for bilingual kids anywhere you go, train, park, i. E. This toddler puzzles game is fun and has easy to use rules and instructions every parent and kid will understand.
8. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book & Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated FLIPBOOK #adThought-Spot #ad
- Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, kindergarten, particularly those in preschool, and elementary schools. Later in life, investigate issues, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, embarrassed, frustrated, sad, shy, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
Large easy to read laminated pages - measures 8" x 9. 25" with built-in 3. 5" stand, hardcover to protect inner tab pages. Plus, and express their thinking or creativity. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings.
18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, happy, excited, confused, confident, hungry, tired, bored, impatient, scared, sick, grumpy, ungrateful and worried. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay. First, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers.
9. Dolanus #ad
Toddler Learning Activities for Kids Ages 2-4 Educational Birthday Gifts Toys for 3 Year Old Boys Girls Preschool Educational Games for Kids 1-5 yr Old, Electronic Interactive Alphabet Wall Chart #adDolanus #ad
- Save space and easy to use-just hang it on the wall or put it on the desk table. No messy toys to clean up. Colorful attractive design will engage and provide hours of fun exploration and learning for your little one.
Addition to your nursery or game room-this interactive abc wall poster will compliment your child's room or game room. Required 3 aaA batteries NOT included. Toddlers get to learn the alphabet, word association, learn the numbers and take quizzes.
Educational toy for early child development-interactive learning alphabet poster is a great gift idea for boys and girls. Musical-sing along and dance to popular kids songs such as the ABC song, Bingo, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, The Finger Family song, Itsy Bitsy Spider and Wheels On The Bus.
Fun and educational toys-this poster helps boys & girls learn numbers from 1-10, Letters A-Z, sing and dance popular songs. Intended for Kids, Preschoolers and early learners. Automatically shuts off to preserve battery life.
10. Learning Resources #ad
76 Pieces, Toys for Homeschool, Ages 3+ Counting Games for Kids, Toddler Fine Motor Toys, Color and Numbers Sorting Toys, Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Math Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Counting toys: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter or even for Homeschool.
Learn & play: learn color recognition, counting, sorting, matching, and early math skills.
What's included: 1 muffin pan, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, 60 mini muffin counters, 2 dice, squeezy Tweezers, and activity guide. Fine motor skills toys: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp.